Ilhan omar attacked for speech

I don’t think these idiots realised what they have done. She’s trending all over twitter and they are not only attacking her but Somalis AS A WHOLE. InshAllah she wins her primary.. hopefully she doesn’t get expelled too.

I watched the whole video and there is nothing wrong with what she said. So many American politicians from a diverse backgrounds campaign like this amongst constituents from their backgrounds. Biden himself sucks up to the Irish and Ireland.

The translation doesn’t match what she actually said. I’m sure her party has access to capable translators and this will blow over.

However, like you said. These idiots are endangering us all.

I watched the whole video and there is nothing wrong with what she said. So many American politicians from a diverse backgrounds campaign like this amongst constituents from their backgrounds. Biden himself sucks up to the Irish and Ireland.

The translation doesn’t match what she actually said. I’m sure her party has access to capable translators and this will blow over.

However, like you said. These idiots are endangering us all.
Fucking traitors Wallahi. I’m going to donate to her campaign. Hopefully she wins in august.

She was in congress mocking the Somaliland delegation on twitter when they came to visit the US.

Sorry she isn't a helpless bystander.
Anyone would mock traitors who themselves out.

Ilhan will be fine either way, but I best not see you traitors cry Somalinimo when the Ethiopians start gobbling you cuqdad ridden sell outs up.

You mofos hate her, then love her. Make up your damn mind.

As for the wecel that posted the video on X, he’s an extremist. Not any different from that weirdo that posted the video of the Somali girl runner that went viral.

Further proof that Somalis are not intellectually mature enough to have access to social media.

You mofos hate her, then love her. Make up your damn mind.

As for the wecel that posted the video on X, he’s an extremist. Not any different from that weirdo that posted the video of the Somali girl runner that went viral.

Further proof that Somalis are not intellectually mature enough to have access to social media.

Somalis are not mature enough to settle their differences and so events like these are inevitable.

The Yahuud coalition have a very large war chest that they will use to dislodge everyone who opposes them. Someone tell these Landers to stop licking Cadaan feet and spare themselves the energy. They keep bringing negative attention to Somalis to make themselves feel better.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
It's just politics and she got involved stop trying to spin it any other way.
Keep licking that boot. Israel might recognize Somaliland's "sovereignty" after the Ethos get their hands on some ports and a "small" military base near one of the busiest seas on the planet. If the Jews can advocate for her ethnic country in Murica, why can't the Somalis? Oh, but if it were for Somaliland, it would be a-okay.
Fail Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Mohmed

Look at this chick: The American people don't give a shit whos from Somalia and Somaliland. You are all (((black))) pirates to them.

Attachments

• 1706540108520.png
    1706540108520.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 53
Keep licking that boot. Israel might recognize Somaliland's "sovereignty" after the Ethos get their hands on some ports and a "small" military base near one of the busiest seas on the planet. If the Jews can advocate for her ethnic country in Murica, why can't the Somalis? Oh, but if it were for Somaliland, it would be a-okay.

Stop being emotional. Ethno-nationalism is off limits to pretty much everyone and you are mad you got caught in it.

Mohmed

Stop being emotional. Ethno-nationalism is off limits to pretty much everyone and you are mad you got caught in it.
Couldn't give a shit about Somalia, so I am not emotional on that aspect. But I do however care about how Israel is allowed to have in-group interests while Somalis and other African groups can't.

Trending

Latest posts