IGAD Mandates Somalia and Djibouti to deploy troops to S. Sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Regional bloc IGAD has mandated Somalia and Djibouti to deploy troops to South Sudan to safeguard security and the implementation of the peace agreement.

The Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (Igad), in a statement to the media on Monday afternoon, said Somalia and Djibouti have been endorsed by the regional bloc to be among the South Sudan peace guarantors.

The endorsement was made during the Igad Extra-Ordinary Summit held in Addis Ababa on September 12.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Its mandate

“Igad shall request the UN Security Council to review its mandate on deployment of regional protection force to South Sudan and allow Sudan, Uganda, Djibouti and Somalia as guarantors, to contribute forces to enhance the protection and security,” the Igad statement reads

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Our local huutuus will finally reunite with their real brethren aka the real Huutus.
Masvinu.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
:westbrookwtf:

This government cant even secure the Westside of Xamar let alone savage Dinka/Nueur conflict in an unknown landscape :williamswtf:

These niggas on crack:wtf:
You cousin Farmaajo is a mastermind KKK he will karbaash 'em savage Dinkas with his clan militia from Caabudwaaq
:damn::damn:

This government cant even secure the Westside of Xamar let alone savage Dinka/Nueur conflict in an unknown landscape :williamswtf:

West side of Xamar? Can they even secure baar ubax? Can Saraakiil take a walk from the madaxtooyo to Kilometer Afar or Hotel Giyaajo?
Forget about Degmada Hodan :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This could be good for our economy since the UN is paying.
:ohhh:
AMISOM soldiers make like $1500 USD per month while SNA soldiers get $200 (if they get paid at all). Museveni even admitted that AMISOM was a critical part of Uganda's economy.
:pachah1:

Somalia realized AMISOM isnt there to liberate but to get free money:damn: and will now join the other failed states and "peacekeep" in another failed state, get that money Somalia:denzelnigga:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

This is the most retarded shit I have ever heard. They can't even secure southern Somalia so what makes them think they can secure South Sudan that is even more chaotic?
:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.