• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will u do??

It's really easy for me to move on! I ain't got issues

But what will u do?

Last edited:
One more option should be included;

• If she sincerely apologies, will you forgive her?

Why have women always to be the partners that forgive a philandering husband?

Women are more merciful than men it's in their nature to forgive! Men lack that

Adan

You are absolutely correct on that one, but there are some of us who will forgive a female if she is genuinely remorseful of her mistake. That’s why that option should’ve been there.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Don’t you need 3-4 witnesses for the first one?

This isn’t the Salem witch trials you can’t just accuse anyone and have everyone believe you.

I have thought about this before. I honeslty would just disappear. Grab my shit and just leave. Never see her again. That’s if I don’t have a child with her.

If I have a child just divorce the lady and try to get my kid. Tell the kid his mom cheated if the kid ever wants to know why I got a divorce. After wards just live my life without having to deal with her.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Don’t you need 3-4 witnesses for the first one?

This isn’t the Salem witch trials you can’t just accuse anyone and have everyone believe you.

I have thought about this before. I honeslty would just disappear. Grab my shit and just leave. Never see her again. That’s if I don’t have a child with her.

If I have a child just divorce the lady and try to get my kid. Tell the kid his mom cheated if the kid ever wants to know why I got a divorce. After wards just live my life without having to deal with her.
This is why I don't wanna get married. Imagine having this shit happen to you? What a fucked up world we're living in. You don't know who's a hoe and a good woman. The world is fucking scary.

If it was a genuine moment of doqonimo and he sincerely apologized and we're married then id try to forgive him. But id punish him for a year first.

I'll cut his dick off !!! who the f*ck does he think to cheat. If he is bored with me he can just tell me so i can f*ck off and find someone else.

If there are kids involved in this than i'll get his family involved :reallymaury: and try to fix things.

May Allah never test me with such a test .

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'll cut his dick off !!! who the f*ck does he think to cheat. If he is bored with me he can just tell me so i can f*ck off and find someone else.

If there are kids involved in this than i'll get his family involved :reallymaury: and try to fix things.

May Allah never test me with such a test .
I 100% agree.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This is why I don't wanna get married. Imagine having this shit happen to you? What a fucked up world we're living in. You don't know who's a hoe and a good woman. The world is fucking scary.
Wallahi it makes me nervous. One of my first threads on here was about marriage and a shit. I Made one asking people if they know of any marriages in the Somali community that ended because of spouses cheating.

All I got were some dudes having secret second wives.

So far it seems somali women are faithful.

Actually there was one chick a couple months ago that made a thread about her mother. Found out she was cheating and didn’t know to confront her dad. All the users told her to tell her older brothers about the situation. I don’t know if what she said was true but something like they could be a lie. Why come on this forum to talk about a parent that’s cheating?

@Knowles @Blade1 @Reiko @anonymous34 @Xalimo from da block @zeinap83 @sophisticate
Have y’all heard of Somali ladies cheating on their spouses

If it was a genuine moment of doqonimo and he sincerely apologized and we're married then id try to forgive him. But id punish him for a year first.

Men don't have moments of doqonimo. If he put his dick in someone else it means he doesn't respect you end off abayo. Forgiveness is a good thing abayo i would try to forgive too if their are kids involved. But please know your worth!

Wallahi it makes me nervous. One of my first threads on here was about marriage and a shit. I Made one asking people if they know of any marriages in the Somali community that ended because of spouses cheating.

Actually there was one chick a couple months ago that made a thread about her mother. Found out she was cheating and didn’t know to confront her dad. All the users told her to tell her older brothers about the situation. I don’t know if what she said was true but something like they could be a lie. Why come on this forum to talk about a parent that’s cheating?

@Knowles @Blade1 @Reiko @anonymous34 @Xalimo from da block @zeinap83 @sophisticate

No i hear stories on Shaax corner (a ladies gossip group on facebook) but they are 100% fabricated.

If anything, males cheat more than females

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Your really trying to be like Hilary’s Clinton.

Bro the guy cheated on you. Niggas don’t cheat on accident.

You gonna ask him why he did it and he gonna say

“All the vimto I was drinking caused me to act differently, and next thing I know I accidentally tripped and my dick fell in her vagina”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts