If your partner cheated?

????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Dude but divorce hurts the kids badly especially in somali households, and women are generally closer to their children due to their biological attraction (birth and breast feeding) and hence willing to put up with a lot for their kids sake ygm even if the father is a nasty dickhead they'll put up with him if it means the children will be more stable.
I wouldn’t want to interact with someone i don’t trust. Even if I didn’t get a divorce I wouldn’t sleep in the same house. I would probably move on than without the kids knowing. Once the kids turn 18 I’ll just tell them they mom was a hoe and we divorced

@anonymous34 is 6thayan from your area I made a twitter to bash this girl about her nimo she turns out calling me daddy can u help atleast!
Screenshot_20180707-010028.png

Sis perhaps you're not the crazy jealous type like me i will absolutely lose it! the only reason that will keep me in the marriage is if there are kids are involved, and inshallah i'll be patient and inshallah justice is served to me through Allah. kkk 'ruin everything' he ruined everything when he decided to drop his underwear for hoes kkk and clearly in my opinion whatever 'we built' must be of weak foundations for him to cheat, he threw everything away hence indicating how he cares very little. So why should i care when he doesn't care?

Do you see things from my perspective.

I remind you i'm quite a jealous person when something is mine it's mine ygm
As i said sleeping with someone is an extreme form of cheating. I could forgive other forms of cheating but im not sure what id do if he slept with someone tbh. Thatd be a lot harder for me to get past.

Lmao youre right im not the extreme jealous kind but i do see where youre coming from.

Irl id expect my partner to respect me enough not to cheat even if we're on bad terms. It all comes down to choosing tge right abdi. Reformed abdis are more likely to relapse to their saqajaan ways. :kanyeshrug: get a miskiin guy that loves you more than you love him and kisses the ground you walk on. Problem solved.

@anonymous34 is 6thayan from your area I made a twitter to bash this girl about her nimo she turns out calling me daddy can u help atleast! View attachment 49635

Allah don't talk to that she is from east ldn i'm from west london. My cousin he was friends with her before she became a public . Astagfiruallah i would bash her on twitter with you but she has mental health problems and cut herself and her mum died like 5/6 years ago . So i wouldnt want to be one of the reasons why she is depressed. She is also bisexual btw she said she had a girlfriend and she told her mother about it and use to cry about her girlfriend when she broke her heart, she said her mother was supportive and her best friend. Do somali mothers support homosexuality now? i'm a bit baffled.

Allah don't talk to that she is from east ldn i'm from west london. My cousin he was friends with her before she became a public . Astagfiruallah i would bash her on twitter with you but she has mental health problems and cut herself and her mum died like 5/6 years ago . So i wouldnt want to be one of the reasons why she is depressed. She is also bisexual btw she said she had a girlfriend and she told her mother about it and use to cry about her girlfriend when she broke her heart, she said her mother was supportive and her best friend. Do somali mothers support homosexuality now? i'm a bit baffled.

This was a long time tweet I made a week ago and she replied........and then out of nowhere "paypal me daddy 4 mins ago" I will let u sleep tho!

As i said sleeping with someone is an extreme form of cheating. I could forgive other forms of cheating but im not sure what id do if he slept with someone tbh. Thatd be a lot harder for me to get past.

Lmao youre right im not the extreme jealous kind but i do see where youre coming from.

Irl id expect my partner to respect me enough not to cheat even if we're on bad terms. It all comes down to choosing tge right abdi. Reformed abdis are more likely to relapse to their saqajaan ways. :kanyeshrug: get a miskiin guy that loves you more than you love him and kisses the ground you walk on. Problem solved.

Where will u find a guy like that!! I think sspot users will refer to him a big CUCK!!

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
White

Sxb, should I think, act and be like you? Being called a “cuck” by persons like you is compliment to me. Forgiveness is the noblest thing a person can do when faced by adversity because we humans can err.
Not when your spouse gets smashed by someone else, that's some cuck shit saxib.

What else can be done to mend the broken trust. I would have just divorce her on the spot, pack my staff and leave.

You will never know how you would react till it happens to not wishing any of this on anyone my Allah give us good husbands/wives and good children

You might say youll forgive him/her but if you love and trust someone the pain,you might end up killing somebody

You might say you will kill him/her but end up forgiving and living he a happy life.
For me personally i cannot forgive ill kill the guy,

For those who said they would forgive
What if it was like 1.)he/she cheated with 100 people a male or

2.)cheated with the lowest human being in your society
3.)with your relative or 10 year best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts