If your partner cheated?

????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No i hear stories on Shaax corner (a ladies gossip group on facebook) but they are 100% fabricated.
If anything, males cheat more than females
Most Somalis get married in an arianged way.

With that being said what are the chances of having a cheating female spouse.

In my head I’m assuming it’s high since most of the time you don’t really know the chick super well.

Most Somalis get married in an arianged way.

With that being said what are the chances of having a cheating female spouse.

In my head I’m assuming it’s high since most of the time you don’t really know the chick super well.

I see where you are coming from it could happen obvs if the girl in the arranged marriage ain't attracted to the guy.

@Adan tf is the reply 'i'll sleep with her/him one last time and get rid of her/him after its done!'

Omg he cheated on me, let me sleep with him one more tine:drakelaugh: and then you end up liking the cheater again :drakelaugh: because us woman in general have qalbi jileec:drakelaugh:

Wallahi it makes me nervous. One of my first threads on here was about marriage and a shit. I Made one asking people if they know of any marriages in the Somali community that ended because of spouses cheating.

All I got were some dudes having secret second wives.

So far it seems somali women are faithful.

Actually there was one chick a couple months ago that made a thread about her mother. Found out she was cheating and didn’t know to confront her dad. All the users told her to tell her older brothers about the situation. I don’t know if what she said was true but something like they could be a lie. Why come on this forum to talk about a parent that’s cheating?

@Knowles @Blade1 @Reiko @anonymous34 @Xalimo from da block @zeinap83 @sophisticate
Have y’all heard of Somali ladies cheating on their spouses

Jerome as a man if a woman cheats then that's on her I will let her go we not cadaans who cry about it.....it could be a test for u ...for me I won't react I lack the emotion of being sad that's one thing that worries me the most about myself me not feeling sad whatsoever!! I don't know about u but u should know how to dismiss and move on!

Jerome as a man if a woman cheats then that's on her I will let her go we not cadaans who cry about it.....it could be a test for u ...for me I won't react I lack the emotion of being sad that's one thing that worries me the most about myself me not feeling sad whatsoever!! I don't know about u but u should know how to dismiss and move on!
So if your mom dies you won't feel sad? C'mon now stop acting tough Adan

@Adan tf is the reply 'i'll sleep with her/him one last time and get rid of her/him after its done!'

Omg he cheated on me, let me sleep with him one more tine:drakelaugh: and then you end up liking the cheater again :drakelaugh: because us woman in general have qalbi jileec:drakelaugh:

I thought it was savage way to end the relationship after u done u tell her "get your shit and moonwalk out of my house". Badass way to end a relationship!

Wallahi it makes me nervous. One of my first threads on here was about marriage and a shit. I Made one asking people if they know of any marriages in the Somali community that ended because of spouses cheating.

All I got were some dudes having secret second wives.

So far it seems somali women are faithful.

Actually there was one chick a couple months ago that made a thread about her mother. Found out she was cheating and didn’t know to confront her dad. All the users told her to tell her older brothers about the situation. I don’t know if what she said was true but something like they could be a lie. Why come on this forum to talk about a parent that’s cheating?

@Knowles @Blade1 @Reiko @anonymous34 @Xalimo from da block @zeinap83 @sophisticate
Have y’all heard of Somali ladies cheating on their spouses

Jeremy

I asked my dad if he ever cheated with my mum, but in a different context. First year at Uni, I used to have a Pizza delivery job as a part-time job and one night, while delivering pizzas to this brothel, I saw a Somali Imam well known in the community coming out of the brothel. It was dark-lit and I don't know if he saw me or not. The next day, out of the blue, I asked my dad, have you ever cheated with mum? He turned red and with a shocked face said to me, No, did you hear any rumours about me? Then, I told him my encounter with the Imam. He said, men cheating is culturally (though not actively encouraged) acceptable and the cheat might be considered as a bloke's bloke. The same attitude is still rife and prevalent even among young Somali men as you could see those in this forum who want to shag a female as long as she has pulse and breathing. I'm not exaggerating if I say that we have a male culture.

Try and beat her mum, sister and friends in that order, then ask if we're cool.

Nah, I'd re-evaluate, see where what went wrong and leave them. Exposing, starting drama etc. ain't really me. 98% chance ill leave composed and orderly, 2% chance I'll punch her through a wall or two, no inbetween.

So if your mom dies you won't feel sad? C'mon now stop acting tough Adan

I will definitely cry that's a family member my mom...!! The thing that bothers me is once I fall asleep I will wake up not feeling sad whatsoever that's why I say moving on is easy it bothers me alot!

Your really trying to be like Hilary’s Clinton.

Bro the guy cheated on you. Niggas don’t cheat on accident.

You gonna ask him why he did it and he gonna say

“All the vimto I was drinking caused me to act differently, and next thing I know I accidentally tripped and my dick fell in her vagina”
:dead::dead: hillary clinton kullaha.

I never said it wouldve been an accident. Sometimes a person can make a mistake without thinking of the consequences thoroughly. If i had kids with him and we were in a marriage that had been happy for the most part i think id be able to work through it. Hed just have to work for a long time before i trust him again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@anonymous34 thats my answer to you too. Ik my worth :mjlol: id just rather not have an overly emotional response to a small moment and ruin everything we've built.

Oh and @Adan tf you mean you didnt expect that from me :childplease: f off
Xaywaan laba jibaaran.

I thought it was savage way to end the relationship after u done u tell her "get your shit and moonwalk out of my house". Badass way to end a relationship!

giphy.gif

That aint being a badass saxiib. If anything its being a cuck if your wife slept with someone else you either divorce or forgive her (unlikely) You don't f*ck her then leave her saxiib kkkk stop trolling :O27GWRK:

I never said it wouldve been an accident. Sometimes a person can make a mistake without thinking of the consequences thoroughly. If i had kids with him and we were in a marriage that had been happy for the most part i think id be able to work through it. Hed just have to work for a long time before i trust him again.

@anonymous34 thats my answer to you too. Ik my worth :mjlol: id just rather not have an overly emotional response to a small moment and ruin everything we've built.

Xaywaan laba jibaaran.

I expected u to be that girls who will throw hot oil on your body when u sleeping why are women scary?? Wallahi no guy should sleep if they cheated or they will wake up looking a burnt potato!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I see where you are coming from it could happen obvs if the girl in the arranged marriage ain't attracted to the guy.
Yea that’s why you got to make sure you find a chick within your pussy range. They are most likely to be more faifhful. If your a 3 and she is an 8. High chance she married you for your money.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Xaywaan laba jibaaran.
The partner you trusted for all these years ends up betraying your trust and sleeping with someone else.

I can’t see myself trusting a person like that ever again. Why stay married to someone I can’t trust.

giphy.gif

That aint being a badass saxiib. If anything its being a cuck if your wife slept with someone else you either divorce or forgive her (unlikely) You don't f*ck her then leave her saxiib kkkk stop trolling :O27GWRK:

guys think like that kudhufo on her face and then disrespect her to get out without taking shower that's men mentality bcoz we know it will be hard to get another woman!! So take advantage for the last time!! That's not me tho don't get it confused

Sis perhaps you're not the crazy jealous type like me i will absolutely lose it! the only reason that will keep me in the marriage is if there are kids are involved, and inshallah i'll be patient and inshallah justice is served to me through Allah. kkk 'ruin everything' he ruined everything when he decided to drop his underwear for hoes kkk and clearly in my opinion whatever 'we built' must be of weak foundations for him to cheat, he threw everything away hence indicating how he cares very little. So why should i care when he doesn't care?

Do you see things from my perspective.

I remind you i'm quite a jealous person when something is mine it's mine ygm

guys think like that kudhufo on her face and then disrespect her to get out without taking shower that's men mentality bcoz we know it will be hard to get another woman!! So take advantage for the last time!! That's not me tho don't get it confused

kkkk man you too much sxb stop :chrisfreshhah: i can't breath

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq is this how you think aboowe :pachah1:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sis perhaps you're not the crazy jealous type like me i will absolutely lose it! the only reason that will keep me in the marriage is if there are kids are involved, and inshallah i'll be patient and inshallah justice is served to me through Allah. kkk 'ruin everything' he ruined everything when he decided to drop his underwear for hoes kkk and clearly in my opinion whatever 'we built' must be of weak foundations for him to cheat, he threw everything away hence indicating how he cares very little. So why should i care when he doesn't care?

Do you see things from my perspective.

I remind you i'm quite a jealous person when something is mine it's mine ygm
f*ck staying together if we have kids I’m divorcing

Son abdi: abo why did you and hooyo get a divorce

Me: cause your MOM’s hoe abdi!!! She a hoe!!!!

f*ck staying together if we have kids I’m divorcing

Son abdi: abo why did you and hooyo get a divorce

Me: cause your MOM’s hoe abdi!!! She a hoe!!!!

Dude but divorce hurts the kids badly especially in somali households, and women are generally closer to their children due to their biological attraction (birth and breast feeding) and hence willing to put up with a lot for their kids sake ygm even if the father is a nasty dickhead they'll put up with him if it means the children will be more stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending