IF YOUR IN CLEVELAND OHIO, STAY INDOORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it doesn't, just saying she is likely to blame herself for what happened.

Your comment and the other comment were saying that Joy Lane, inadvertently caused this, she didn't cause this at all not directly or indirectly. I am sick of women being blamed for the actions of evil men. Somali have a mah mah " xuuman oo dhan xawa leh" . It's always let's blame the woman......

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
I know it doesn't, just saying she is likely to blame herself for what happened.

Which is exactly what that heartless gaal wanted.

Gaalo lovers need to wake up and open their eyes! They are the worst of creatures on the face of Allah's blessed earth. Jahannam is waiting for these gaalo FOR A REASON! Stay away from them!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Your comment and the other comment were saying that Joy Lane, inadvertently caused this, she didn't cause this at all not directly or indirectly. I am sick of women being blamed for the actions of evil men. Somali have a mah mah " xuuman oo dhan xawa leh" . It's always let's blame the woman......
:drakewtf:
....Are you serious right now? That came straight out of left field.
Nice work peddling your stupid agenda.
What I meant to say was that her actions DID lead to this monster killing people.
All she did was be a normal person.
It led to it, but it wasn't her fault. No blame lies on her.
I'm not some sexist pig blaming her just because she is a woman. Honestly.

:drakewtf:
....Are you serious right now? That came straight out of left field.
Nice work peddling your stupid agenda.
What I meant to say was that her actions DID lead to this monster killing people. It led to it, but it wasn't her fault. No blame lies on her.
I'm not some sexist pig blaming her just because she is a woman. Honestly.

No, her actions did not lead to anything this devil man did, she is a victim in all of this too. He and he alone led to this criminality.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
No, her actions did not lead to anything this devil man did, she is a victim in all of this too. He and he alone led to this criminality.

I think you are begging it now. DuckTape explained himself several times. Don't try turning this into an argument when one does not exist. Gheez.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I think I'm not very good at phrasing myself.
Sure, she didn't cause anything. The point in what I was trying to say is that this poor woman may end up blaming herself for the killings.
Which is wrong, obviously. No one here is out to get women.

I think I'm not very good at phrasing myself.
Sure, she didn't cause anything. The point in what I was trying to say is that this poor woman may end up blaming herself for the killings.
Which is wrong, obviously. No one here is out to get women.

I think you are right, your phrasing and choice of words were wrong. People have actually found this poor woman's number and strangers are calling her telling her to call him and make him stop.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
'Before the hour manifests, a man will be kill and not know why he was killing, and the killed will not know why he was killed.' Sadaqa rasulallah.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
'Before the hour manifests, a man will be kill and not know why he was killing, and the killed will not know why he was killed.' Sadaqa rasulallah.

He knows why he killed. He wants to be on death row.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Imagine having a bomb dropped on your head in Somalia and your entire family being whipped out, only for Americans to celebrate the death of 100 Al Shabab because every man, women, and child in Somalia is Al Shabab to them. They don't care about us so it's high time we stopped caring about them.

Seriously screw off with your hateful shit. They do not think every person in Somalia is Al-shabaab. Why are you even bringing that into this thread... you vile creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending