IF YOUR IN CLEVELAND OHIO, STAY INDOORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOT SAFE FOR LIFE

Some random is going out of his way to murder random innocent people.

Apparently he's up to 15

Face of the shooter

1492376481109.png

Ohh the poor old grandpa ina lilahi wa ina ileyhi raja uun. Pls tag the Somalis from ohio if there's any tell them to be safe. America is truly cursed.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:faysalwtf::ileycry::jcoleno:
This man is truly insane. I just watched an old man die on video, what the hell is wrong with people?
Has he been caught yet? No more people have to die, this guy is posting freely on social media! The police better get him before he kills anyone else.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
When the shooter said "I found someone I am going to kill" :mjlol:and "can u do me a favour":lolbron:
I'd accuse you of lacking empathy, but that'd be a little extreme. People laugh at all kinds of horrible things.
Perhaps the disconnect between you and your computer screen is enough to let you laugh. If you saw that in person, I'll bet you it wouldn't be nearly as funny. Disgraceful to laugh at people dying.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
When the shooter said "I found someone I am going to kill" :mjlol:and "can u do me a favour":lolbron:
People like you are the ones tarnishing the image of Islam, may Allah hold you accountable. You act religious and call yourself salafis, whilst you have none of the manners of the salaf. You are in reality a gangster and a hood rat. Disgusting.

Aishah radiyallahu anha said, “I heard the Prophet (SAW) say: ‘Indeed the believer by his good morals reaches the ranks of those who spend the whole night in prayer and whole day in fasting. (Musnad Ahmad, 23219)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending