Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Seriously, over a woman though? What a fucking , I hope they get him alive man

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@crudetruth

I have feeling you're going to end up like this fella. Sick f*ck. I'm disgusted. :susp:
Public don't have guns so I am safe. I love you Great Britain :lawd:

I'd accuse you of lacking empathy, but that'd be a little extreme. People laugh at all kinds of horrible things.
Perhaps the disconnect between you and your computer screen is enough to let you laugh. If you saw that in person, I'll bet you it wouldn't be nearly as funny. Disgraceful to laugh at people dying.
I am a bit squeamish

People like you are the ones tarnishing the image of Islam, may Allah hold you accountable. You act religious and call yourself salafis, whilst you have none of the manners of the salaf. You are in reality a gangster and a hood rat. Disgusting.

Aishah radiyallahu anha said, “I heard the Prophet (SAW) say: ‘Indeed the believer by his good morals reaches the ranks of those who spend the whole night in prayer and whole day in fasting. (Musnad Ahmad, 23219)
I don't go by salafi ever. I TRY to follow the Salafi methodology and I am not doing a good job. When have I ever said i am a good muslim?

And if I made a mistake my bad. I just found it funny. No need to pull out hadiths :drakelaugh:

Public don't have guns so I am safe. I love you Great Britain :lawd:

I am a bit squeamish

I don't go by salafi ever. I TRY to follow the Salafi methodology and I am not doing a good job. When have I ever said i am a good muslim?

And if I made a mistake my bad. I just found it funny. No need to pull out hadiths :drakelaugh:

For your own sake, just delete all your comments

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Check out the old mans blood, it doesn't look like real blood maybe like tomato juice. Real blood is dark red and thick :cosbyhmm:

Check out the old mans blood, it doesn't look like real blood maybe like tomato juice. Real blood is dark red and thick :cosbyhmm:

I thought it was fake as well until I saw the other tweets and such.

Well I was hoping it was fake

RIP to the old man,

He survived jim crow and all the other shit to just be murdered by his own

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Look at this idiot! This is @AbdiJohnson accusing me
IMG_2715.jpg

Joy Lane, whoever she is, must feel like shit for having inadvertently caused this.
Survivor's guilt is a .
Joy Lane, whoever she is, must feel like shit for having inadvertently caused this.
Survivor's guilt is a .
hey ,I have done a complete psycho-anthro -socio analysis on this man from the video he posted .The individual is totally deranged and most likely creates a number of imaginary and fantasy-based scenarios .given the level of lunacy displayed In the video ,I would speculate Joy Lane must have split up with this fellow a long time ago .Furtermore ,at some points in the video ,according to my skilled analysis ,there is no one on the other side .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending