IF YOUR IN CLEVELAND OHIO, STAY INDOORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
All around insta.
Sometimes social media is my only news outlet catching me up on all the crazy shizz that happens in america. Alahmdulilah I do not live there, but hopefully everyone in Cleveland stays safe and this psycho is arrested.
20170416_233129.png

Is anyone one watching the news? Let's see if this nigga gets the "mentally ill spin" like most cadaan shooters do. Probably not, knowing America.

This man is not mentally ill, he had a clear cut purpose for doing this disgusting shit.

This man is pure evil. And to the people that laughing at this, what the f*ck is wrong with you?

Leo

The Brave
This ape looking ass nigga should be killed on sight! How is it the whole Cleveland police department aren't able to find this lunatic. Major of his victims are black :faysalwtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This ape looking ass nigga should be killed on sight! How is it the whole Cleveland police department aren't able to find this lunatic. Major of his victims are black :faysalwtf:

Cleveland is one huuuge ghetto

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
The point blank shooting of the old man was disturbing. Why target such a person out of all the s he could have laid waste to in glorious fashion?! Americans are all kinds a messed up. Forget them fools, ain't gonna worry about them. They kill plenty of my people for me to give a shit what this serial killer is gonna do to them. That's their problem.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
WTF imagine walking out one day not realizing it was your last. RIP

Imagine having a bomb dropped on your head in Somalia and your entire family being whipped out, only for Americans to celebrate the death of 100 Al Shabab because every man, women, and child in Somalia is Al Shabab to them. They don't care about us so it's high time we stopped caring about them.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Imagine having a bomb dropped on your head in Somalia and your entire family being whipped out, only for Americans to celebrate the death of 100 Al Shabab because every man, women, and child in Somalia is Al Shabab to them. They don't care about us so it's high time we stopped caring about them.

C6te6reXAAQWUqn.jpg

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
You have a point tbh :hmm:

Joy Lane, whoever she is, must feel like shit for having inadvertently caused this.
Survivor's guilt is a .

This has nothing to do with that poor woman, for all you know this sicko might have killed her too before he left to kill innocent strangers.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This has nothing to do with that poor woman, for all you know this sicko might have killed her too before he left to kill innocent strangers.
I know it doesn't, just saying she is likely to blame herself for what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending