If you had lots of lacag, would you still marry gabar Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AbdiJohnson is getting all excited because some White women are winking at him and giving him hugs. :lol:

He's socially handicapped wallahi. He's such a loser to the point that he gets excited---as a 24 year old grown man---if a woman twirls her finger at him and gives him 'passionate hugs'.

Audhoubilah.

I was right all along. I can sense it through his posts, and most people on this forum could see it as well.

AbdiJohnson has ZERO game with women. Why else do you think he's so intent on marrying a FOB woman from back home? It's because he knows he can't charm a woman enough to even get into a relationship with her.

Hence why he's asking his Uncles to put him in an arranged marriage with some miskeen Somali FOB girl from a little village in Somalia.

AbdiJohnson is getting all excited because some White women are winking at him and giving him hugs. :lol:

He's socially handicapped wallahi. He's such a loser to the point that he gets excited---as a 24 year old grown man---if a woman twirls her finger at him and gives him 'passionate hugs'.

Audhoubilah.

I'm not getting excited but I feel the love from other women.

It made me uneasy at first but now I must embrace those who give me a chance. Chinese. White. Xabashi. Congolese. If a Somali girl gives me a chance then great. If not I'll go where I'm wanted.

I don't blame Somali men who marry out. Its easier and in most cases they'll get a woman who works and is independent.

I find it strange successful non Somali women give me a chance but Somali girls who still live with mama don't.

I have game. The other women like my game

C

Caddey

I was right all along. I can sense it through his posts, and most people on this forum could see it as well.

AbdiJohnson has ZERO game with women. Why else do you think he's so intent on marrying a FOB woman from back home? It's because he knows he can't charm a woman enough to even get into a relationship with her.

Hence why he's asking his Uncles to put him in an arranged marriage with some miskeen Somali FOB girl from a little village in Somalia.

Stop bullying the guy. A miskeen girl in Somali is maybe what he needs right now. Walahi cadi ska dig. Youre annoying are you in love with him

Stop bullying the guy. A miskeen girl in Somali is maybe what he needs right now. Walahi cadi ska dig. Youre annoying are you in love with him

If he just stated his preference, then I'd have no issue with him. But he's bitter that he's been rejected by Somali women and he projects his insecurities onto the rest of us, including on this forum where he repeatedly bashes Somali women and places White women on a pedestal over them.

That's my problem with him.

C

Caddey

I'm not getting excited but I feel the love from other women.

It made me uneasy at first but now I must embrace those who give me a chance. Chinese. White. Xabashi. Congolese. If a Somali girl gives me a chance then great. If not I'll go where I'm wanted.

I don't blame Somali men who marry out. Its easier and in most cases they'll get a woman who works and is independent.

I find it strange successful non Somali women give me a chance but Somali girls who still live with mama don't.

I have game. The other women like my game

Abdi f*ck you. Abah was. Wasaq stop talking trash about us. You're here complaining and trash talking when literally every other ethnic group worships Somali women's beauty, class and respect for her culture. You are an idiot who's missing out big times. Can't believe I fucjing defended you wasaq

Abdi f*ck you. Abah was. Wasaq stop talking trash about us. You're here complaining and trash talking when literally every other ethnic group worships Somali women's beauty, class and respect for her culture. You are an idiot who's missing out big times. Can't believe I fucjing defended you wasaq

I respect Somali women's beauty. That's why I prefer them as my first choice.

But like I said, if they don't want me, I'll look elsewhere.

I'm not bitter.

I've always said I prefer a Somali girl. That's my preference and my first choice.

But I'm not picky.

You're bitter.

Hence why you say, "Somali women don't give me a chance". I mean, what kind of nigga talks like that? Go back and get your manhood back saaxib, you sound pathetic right now.

:comeon:

AbdiJohnson taking L's left and right.

:mjlol:

Q

Queen Carawelo

@AbdiJohnson too good for Somali girls in the west? Yet you're willing to marry a fob chick, who never achieved an ounce of what Somali girls in the west achieved. You're bloody insecure. You're not too good for anyone. At best you're just an average joe. I am sorry seeing how you act on here, I doubt you can handle any successful somali female that was raised in the west.

I'm too good for Somali girls in the West.

Most Somali men are unemployed or have criminal records or sell drugs or have no future.

I'm maybe average in general society but I'm king in your community.

obamadatazz

C

Caddey

Most Somali men are unemployed or have criminal records or sell drugs or have no future.

obamadatazz

Lol last week I met 3 med student and all of them were young Somali men. I'm putting on my best dirac I'm gonna trap them while your ass is gonna be trapping ugly cadan who smells like kadi

obamadatazz

People think I'm lying when I say that AbdiJohnson is a self-hating Somali. Just look at this inferiority-complex ridden coon

Lol last week I met 3 med student and all of them were young Somali men. I'm putting on my best dirac I'm gonna trap them while your ass is gonna be trapping ugly cadan who smells like kadi

I know two Somali med students - one who is dating an Indian and the other is my cousin who is too whitewashed to consider a Somali woman.

Even the Somali female doctor in the Dove commercial in Toronto is married to a white man.

Q

Queen Carawelo

A man struggling with his weight, who binge eats his feelings is too good for Somali women. HA! HA!

I laughed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending