If you had lots of lacag, would you still marry gabar Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer the fucking question.

Did you or did you not say that you'd prefer a White-Canadian woman over a Somali-Canadian woman?

Yes or no?
Yes. But I prefer a Somali woman from back home before anyone. What's your point? My first choice is still a Somali.

Now can you condemn the man who assaulted the Somali woman? Or do you support what he did?

C

Caddey

Omg Guys. Im in school studying and you all are making me nervous. I plan on marrying a Somali guy and yall make it seem like every successful one is with ajanib

Yes. But I prefer a Somali woman from back home before anyone. What's your point? My first choice is still a Somali.

Now can you condemn the man who assaulted the Somali woman? Or do you support what he did?

Okay. My point has been proven.

You place White women on a pedestal and prefer them over your own homegrown chicks.

If that isn't self-hating, I don't know what is.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Omg Guys. Im in school studying and you all are making me nervous. I plan on marrying a Somali guy and yall make it seem like every successful one is with ajanib
nah, most marry somali, ill marry a somali
as no ajanbi can match a somali women
we are just talking about the somali hating females

Don't listen to these vile self-hating men abaayo. Most of us sane Somali men still prefer to marry our own women.

Self-hating coons like AbdiJohnson can go and run off to marry Alicia or Rebecca. No one is stopping him.

Okay. My point has been proven.

You place White women on a pedestal and prefer them over your own homegrown chicks.

If that isn't self-hating, I don't know what is.
No its because Somali girls don't give me a chance but white girls always always do. I never have to try with a beautiful independent white girl who has her life straightened out. A lost Somali girl is harder to please for some reason. They have kibir. Misplaced kibir.

I will go where I'm wanted. All the white women smile at me at work and outside and invite me for coffee to get to know them.

I was uneasy at first but I will give them a chance since they give me a chance.

I prefer Somali girls but if a white girl wants to get to know me, I will take up her offer.

I'm done with Somali Canadian girls. They always want to look away when a Somali brother walks past them

C

Caddey

No its because Somali girls don't give me a chance but white girls always always do. I never have to try with a beautiful independent white girl who has her life straightened out. A lost Somali girl is harder to please for some reason. They have kibir. Misplaced kibir.

I will go where I'm wanted. All the white women smile at me at work and outside and invite me for coffee to get to know them.

I was uneasy at first but I will give them a chance since they give me a chance.

I prefer Somali girls but if a white girl wants to get to know me, I will take up her offer.

I'm done with Somali Canadian girls. They always want to look away when a Somali brother walks past them

Maybe they're shy or just expecting more from their Somali brothers. I know i do. I put Somali men on a pedestal therefor i expect much more from them than from ajanibs

C

Caddey

Expect more? Like looks?

If non Somalis find me good enough to approach then so should Somalis

Maybe they want you to approach them with kindness and respect. Are you an old farax because I always run away from the old war traumatized Farax that think they deserve me

I knew it! This guy feels bitter that he wasn't accepted by the Somalis in his own community and that's why he lashes out and insults Somali women online.

:russ:

You're a fuckboy AbdiJohnson and you'll always be a fuckboy. Accept it. Embrace your status and live with it.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
I couldn't have said it better myself saaxib. Somalis should support and marry each other, and not be influenced by the relatively few of us who choose to marry foreigners. A well-educated and emotionally stable Somali man has no excuse but to marry the women of his own community, and set himself up as an example to the rest of Somalis.

There are some on this forum (AbdiJohnson in particular) who openly stated that they'd prefer to marry a White or Latina woman in Canada over their own Somali women, and this deep inferiority complex is something that we Somalis should openly reject.

We must not allow ourselves to become like the African-Americans, who choose to marry a White or Latina woman the first chance they get.

Sax bro,

We must continue to encourage Somali marriage and discourage other alternatives.

I don't mean to brag but I'm too good for many Somali girls here in the West anyway.

I turned out very well in life alhamduillah.

Maybe I'm better off with a non Somali. I don't even mind a Eritrean or Oromo Muslim woman who has her life together. Even one of them approached me wanting to get to know me.

Honest to God there is one woman a bit older than me and is way more senior than me in the workplace who always gives me passionate hugs. She's single and she always twirls her with her finger and bites her lip around me. She's maybe late 20s. She always invites me for lunch.

Now compare that with a random Somali girl I saw at a shisha spot with her non Somali friend and a madow guy and her nose in the air when I walk past and rolls her eyes. No where near as successful as that white woman who gives me signals.

I don't mean to brag but I'm too good for many Somali girls here in the West anyway.

Maybe I'm better off with a non Somali. I don't even mind a Eritrean or Oromo Muslim woman who has her life together. Even one of them approached me wanting to get to know me.

Honest to God there is one woman a bit older than me and is way more senior than me in the workplace who always gives me passionate hugs. She's single and she always twirls her with her finger and bites her lip around me. She's maybe late 20s. She always invites me for lunch.

Now compare that with a random Somali girl I saw at a shisha spot with her non Somali friend and a madow guy and her nose in the air when I walk past and rolls her eyes. No where near as successful as that white woman who gives me signals.

You're making this too easy for me LOL.

:hemad:

C

Caddey

Abowe if you wanna be with ajanbj go do it just don't talk trash about is mali gobdo. I really couldn't care. I'm successful too, I work and study got my own car and still I don't share your views. No need to explain why you want cadan sil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending