If you had lots of lacag, would you still marry gabar Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leilamaryaneey

I am Somali woman
There's this handsome Somali guy who works as an accountant, his soft spoken a nice guy. Always suited and booted. He works 4 bus stops away from where I live.
Every hooyo and aunt in the area really tried to hook him up with their daughter. Every time he would laugh and kindly decline. He is now getting married to a platimum blond white estonian woman.

Just because their parents or aunts were interested in setting them does not necessarily mean the daughter/niece was at all interested in getting to know him. I'd wager most would actually be more willing to marry the local Jamaican or cadaan salafi ex-con than that brother. He himself is likely aware of this reality which is he why he declined to meet them. siilaanyolaugh

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Saaa ba laga raba spread your seeds dheh the children will be Somali regardless of where the mothers from & besides its permissible in Islam to marry a woman from the people of the book.

Another thread about Somali men? Are we that interesting?

Yeah I personally know those types of Somali dudes. They all have a warped view what successful is , to them it's distancing themselves from other Somalis , working in a white owned company and marrying ajanabi women (particularly a blonde cadaan women)

They all have inflated egos feed by their vulgar individualistic mindset.
A mind that has no consideration but for its own ego and short lived ambitions.

This individualist egotism is preyed upon by Somali people's detractors and you will see examples like that of K'naan, Ayaan hirsi , Nurrudin Farah , Eno's lackie Burhan etc you name them.

To answer your question. No!, because i curse those types of people

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I couldn't marry them cause I would want my wife to go back home with me & interact with my family back home & teach my kids Somali.

Accountants don't get paid that much, my brother is one.

But yh loads of money would mean I could fly out to Minnesota and pick a xalimo from there
d39a26d3.gif~c200

Q

Queen Carawelo

Heck if I had money I wouldn't marry no Somali man. Just look at how they're in society.

P.s

Kidding.

Maybe

:chrisfreshhah:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
it's not khasaab to marry their daughters you know, well done to him if the Estonian woman is a respectable person.

leilamaryaneey

I am Somali woman
Just because their parents or aunts were interested in setting them does not necessarily mean the daughter/niece was at all interested in getting to know him. I'd wager most would actually be more willing to marry the local Jamaican or cadaan salafi ex-con than that brother. He himself is likely aware of this reality which is he why he declined to meet them. siilaanyolaugh

Actually alot of girls really liked him. iska dhaaf the girls his age, Even the young girls in High school and college were interested in him.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't think this is a real issue.

We not these AA's that be runnin after white wimminz when they get a check

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
well, depends, maybe the "somali" girls, were dark southerners, maybe his own family wouldnt want him polluting his gene pool with bantu blood

Another thread about Somali men? Are we that interesting?

Yeah I personally know those types of Somali dudes. They all have a warped view what successful is , to them it's distancing themselves from other Somalis , working in a white owned company and marrying ajanabi women (particularly a blonde cadaan women)

They all have inflated egos feed by their vulgar individualistic mindset.
A mind that has no consideration but for its own ego and short lived ambitions.

This individualist egotism is preyed upon by Somalia's detractors and you will see examples like that of K'naan, Ayaan hirsi , Nurrudin Farah , Eno's lackie burhan etc you name it.

To answer your question. No!, because i curse those types of people

I consider myself successful and don't work in a white owned company as you put I also don't disassociate myself from my people or where I came from. my presence here and the money I invested back home is proof of that my girl does have blonde hair but I'm with her because she is loyal and comes from a good family not because I think its a status symbol.

I don't have a inflated ego I think it's about the right size for what I have achieved. I'm very ambitious but that's what drives me to put in the hard work needed to succeed and I'm very considered of people and treat every one like I want to be treated. most of the things you described come from a inferiority complex and a selfish personality I don't suffer from either so don't put people in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending