If you had lots of lacag, would you still marry gabar Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caddey

I know two Somali med students - one who is dating an Indian and the other is my cousin who is too whitewashed to consider a Somali woman.

Even the Somali female doctor in the Dove commercial in Toronto is married to a white man.
Thank god I don't live in Canada

A man struggling with his weight, who binge eats his feelings is too good for Somali women. HA! HA!

I laughed!

Idman, I can read this guy like a book.

AbdiJohnson wants to make a lot of money, marry some pretty White or Latina woman, and then stunt on the rest of the Somali-Canadian girls by basically saying, "I'm too good for you. You girls had your chance but you lost it, and now I found myself a pretty Ajnaabi Trophy Wife that I can show off to the rest of you, while you Somali-Canadian girls struggle to find husbands or are forced to marry Somali men with criminal backgrounds and who are unemployed."

That's his thinking process. That's the only reason why he even wants to marry a White woman. It's because he wants to stunt. He has a deep hatred for Somali-Canadian women and this thread just proves it.

Q

Queen Carawelo

@Kaafiye but we Somali women whether we are short, tall, skinny, chubby always stunt on white women. So he will always lose!

I don't understand why people are going in on AJ. He does not want Xalimos raised here, and neither do they want anything to do with him. They are simply not compatible with each other. If he's going back home to marry a girl and drastically raise the quality of her lifestyle along with her family and giving birth to Somali children, I am failing to see the big issue here.

I'm too good for Somali girls in the West.

Most Somali men are unemployed or have criminal records or sell drugs or have no future.

I'm maybe average in general society but I'm king in your community.

obamadatazz

Wait a minute ...:cosbyhmm:

I have many problems:

1)I am dark as night
2)I am morbidly obese
3)I'm a loser
4)I'm unemployed by choice and refuse to work
5)I am ugly
6)I am uneducated

No girl here wants me which is why I am looking for a Somalia girl

:damedamn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I want a Somali woman that shares my ambitions in life:

1) Somali President for Life
2) eradication of qabiil, Bantus, Ethiopians, Arab weebs and undesirables in general
3) c.r.e.a.m.
4) Hantiwadaag
5) Anschluss of Djibouti, the Ogaden, and NFD

I'm proud of my problems
tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I know this may sound so cliche, but money and looks don't guarantee he is going to be a good husband.I think there are more quality you should look for, my young lady.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Nothing comes close to Somali girls.. With or without money, when I was 14 I had hilarious ambitions of marrying a Japanese woman, mind you at the time I was a anime creep, now at 20 I don't feel the desire to marry outside of my beebols.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I have fully accepted my fate of ending up with a xalimo from a farm who will give me cashars in the evening on Somali vocabulary, eff ma lyff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts