If you had a Young daughter would you make her wear hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Were talking like 2 year old and up

Personally I wouldnt cause Shes a child that shouldnt be worried about that yet if she would want to look like her mom thats cool

I just think when she reach 10 Thats when you teach her about the important about hijab rather than her just wearing it from Young age by default

2 years old? No. But when she starts school I would start to teach her and let her get used to it. Better for you to grow up with Islam

Last edited:
Not at 2 yrs old that's way too early. I think for me it's around 10 when I will teach her the importance of the hijab and why muslim women wear it from there it's her choice if she wants to wear it I'm not going to force her.

Mercury

VIP
2 years old? No. But when she starts school I would start to teach her. Better for you to grow up with Islam
Yeah I think thats a good approach not just wear it because the parents say so but because she knows the reasons behind it

Mercury

VIP
Not at 2 yrs old that's way too early. I think for me it's around 10 when I will teach her the importance of the hijab and why muslim women wear it from there it's her choice if she wants to wear it I'm not going to force her.
Id do the same and let the mother teach her about modest clothing

No, I'll wait for her peng niqabi pawg mother to introduce it to her much later. It's one of the things best left to the mother

She’ll be too young at age, as she grows older I would build her foundation of Islam before she wears hijab. If she understands why she wears it she’ll treasure it more and wouldn’t discard it when she becames more independent.

Silky

操你的媽媽
When you hit puberty is when you start to develop sexuality and therefore when modesty should come into play, so around 12-14.

Anything before that is plain wrong tbh because young kids don't have sexualities and therefore they don't need modesty to cover stuff up and they are to young to appreciate other reasons for hijab like it connects you to your deen and Allah and stuff, which are usually the only 2 arguments people put forward

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
:manny:
39d888309d0607c49f4b0e87164af312--islamic-fashion-head-coverings.jpg

cc90e4190447a04eb56bd526f1954dc4.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No, If you force them to wear it, the thing is it becomes cultural not religious. We all have seen sisters that were acting really bad in public while wearing the hijab causing people to raise their eyebrow. It has to be a choice. :)

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
No, but I will definitely teach her to be modest. As she gets older I will teach her about the hijab and its importancy. There is no need to let a Girl between 2-10 wear hijab. Unless she gets her period at a young age.

Muji

VIP
Nope

I see no importance in covering the follicles growing from your head.

I’ll leave it to the hijabis to bathe in make up, wear a cloth on their head and lecture us all on the importance of modesty :hillarybiz:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
As soon as she starts school, she should wear hijab.
It’s the ones who didn’t wear hijab from a young age that find it hard to wear hijab now.

No, but I will definitely teach her to be modest. As she gets older I will teach her about the hijab and its importancy. There is no need to let a Girl between 2-10 wear hijab. Unless she gets her period at a young age.
Exactly, my parents never put hijab on me as a child but I was never allowed to wear booty shorts and all the sexualized clothes they put on little girls these days. The only shorts I was allowed to wear were basketball. Later on only long pants, and finally only skirts/dresses.

I think just putting those little qimaars on girls is why we have an epidemic of the tight clothes that show off the body with a scarf on the head for "modesty" combo

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Don't mind me I'm just waiting for the gaalo coming to this forum
C171C868-613D-4B75-9BA9-2815CC3AA2EF.gif

Were talking like 2 year old and up

Personally I wouldnt cause Shes a child that shouldnt be worried about that yet if she would want to look like her mom thats cool

I just think when she reach 10 Thats when you teach her about the important about hijab rather than her just wearing it from Young age by default

What is there to hide for a 2 year old? No awrah it’s a damn child, let children be innocent. :mahubowtf:

As soon as she starts school, she should wear hijab.
It’s the ones who didn’t wear hijab from a young age that find it hard to wear hijab now.

It's actually the opposite, forcing them to wear a towel above their head would just make them despise it. :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts