If you don't know-Now you know- barbaric-saudi arabs have started to Abuse,Rape and etc somali maids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying this for years but no one wanted to listen to me.

"Muh muh muh ummah"

Sad, very sad.

I believe anti Arab sentiments will increase and stay there for good and I will be at the front leading it.

Your agenda was always transparent, but it's a bonus ina qiratay.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
We need to bring these poor girls home. This is extremely sad, how those girls lives are put in great danger just so that the elite can get some millions out of it. A lot of countries have banned their women from those lands, and then there's us. We have failed our people. In Sha Allah that Farmajo has a plan to bring these poor souls back home in one piece.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
At end of the day somalias a shit hole and we're going to be dependent on a nation/organisation. So let's tolerate this bullshit from the arabs because the white man is much worse.
all.three.jpg

These Belgian soldiers burned a somali boy alive in 1997. Has saudi done anything on this level?

Where is the evidence we can't go around and get angry at everything we hear. But honestly this the governments fault for sending them to Saudi Arabia in the first place

Why are people blaming HSM?

He put in place strict measures to take if this type of abuse occurs.

Now it's time for Farmaajo to enforce them if this turns out to be true.
:kanyeshrug:

I don't know about somalis but plenty of south asian people have also suffered. The problem is that there is no oversight in saudi. That means if you get a good family you are lucky and if not, may Allah help you.

Somalis should stop sending their women to the gulf until there are security and safety measures in place. It's the logical thing to do

They paid us $50m to cut ties with Iran, it was a stupid thing to do tbh.

It's better to unite with shaitan before uniting with lanatullah mushrikeen shia rafidha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending