If you don't know-Now you know- barbaric-saudi arabs have started to Abuse,Rape and etc somali maids

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
The Arab loving has got to stop its embarrassing to say the least bit. Arabs don't want your black ass. f*ck them. They think they are special and that they gave the world Islam well we don't want it.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I've been saying this for years but no one wanted to listen to me.

"Muh muh muh ummah"

Sad, very sad.

I believe anti Arab sentiments will increase and stay there for good and I will be at the front leading it.
I will lead a splinter force leading all the Christian Somalis! Us Somalis must wake up from these bigoted, racist, hairy freaks. I will take a Gay Somali over a Muslim Aran loving one anyday!

Somalis need to stop going to these savage lands with these barbaric people. Everyone knows they have a fetish for abusing maids so why send our girls there? It's never worth the money.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Somalis need to stop going to these savage lands with these barbaric people. Everyone knows they have a fetish for abusing maids so why send our girls there? It's never worth the money.
The guy I like literally showed me how these Arab men have sexual relationships with little boys! US soldiers are told to look away and pretend it didn't happen!!!

The guy I like literally showed me how these Arab men have sexual relationships with little boys! US soldiers are told to look away and pretend it didn't happen!!!
I think you are talking about Afghans and the practice is called Bacha Bazi they dress little boys like girls make them dance and then anally rape them. Very barbaric indeed

Who is doubting that those girls sent to the KSA will get abused physically and mentally?

I'm not!

It sent shivers down my spine when i heard of it the first time...50000 girls!!!
:snoop:

f*ck the guy that sent them :pacspit:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I would like to say that we should not blame the Saudis, but they are enslaving fellow Muslims which is HARAM. What is even more insulting is that they are enslaving another member of the Arab League.I also blame the Khaniis that can't stop smiling for selling our women into slavery. These Saudi trash ki11ed 40 Somali civilians recently which adds insult to injury. What I hate the most is that we can't sanction them because our economy is too flimsy. It is so sad and frustrating that we are this weak and pathetic today. InshaAllah, Mudane Farmaajo will change Somalia for the better, so we don't have to go through this embarrassment again.

200.webp

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
To go off of this, why would you useless Somalis adopt Arabs nasty made up religion when they forced these views onto our ancestors? Even Muhammad didn't care for Blacks, don't pretend like Arabs would today. I hate Arabs.

:bell:Stop equating arabs and Islam, the majority of muslims are not arab and don't give 2 fucks about them:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts