If you don't know-Now you know- barbaric-saudi arabs have started to Abuse,Rape and etc somali maids

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to MP Professor dalxa 2:20 , some of our girls have been abused physically , some cases rape, the somali embassy is dealing with some of the cases.:snoop:

nacaladaan arabta we should completely cut ties with them .......but but but $$$$

hassan sheekh and his cronies should be brought to court, and hanged, nacalaa iyo dameerkaad tahay ba was.

Last edited:
I've been saying this for years but no one wanted to listen to me.

"Muh muh muh ummah"

Sad, very sad.

I believe anti Arab sentiments will increase and stay there for good and I will be at the front leading it.

I believe anti Arab sentiments will increase and stay there for good and I will be at the front leading it.

OT-VlzN8.jpg

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
where's the proof????? this is propaganda and im so surprised our people back home are saying this and claiming fellow muslims in ksa are doing this to other muslims this is a disaster how propaganda and lies can be spread

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I've been saying this for years but no one wanted to listen to me.

"Muh muh muh ummah"

Sad, very sad.

You're god damn right. I really hope this bootyclapping for arabs stops asap

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
where's the proof????? this is propaganda and im so surprised our people back home are saying this and claiming fellow muslims in ksa are doing this to other muslims this is a disaster how propaganda and lies can be spread

You hate people that belong to your own ethnic group let alone fellow Muslims

:faysalwtf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You're officially a TROLL

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He would take a bigoted Muslim Arab over a Somali Nationalist Atheist. Religion is a powerful drug.

It's strange, the same guy posting pictures of Somali rape victims will be posting about muh Ummah in another thread

:susp:

Where did things go so wrong for these people

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
that mp should provide proof and paperwork or even audio proof of one lady speaking where is it, at least show evidence for us to examine, he's tfg era mp they are all corrupt

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The 90s should have woken you useless Somalis up when the Arabs dumped our own people back into the country while bombs were raining on the cities. Why would you ever live in an Arab country? The token first Black Muslim was a slave, that should tell you something.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The 90s should have woken you useless Somalis up when the Arabs dumped our own people back into the country while bombs were raining on the cities. Why would you ever live in an Arab country? The token first Black Muslim was a slave, that should tell you something.
To go off of this, why would you useless Somalis adopt Arabs nasty made up religion when they forced these views onto our ancestors? Even Muhammad didn't care for Blacks, don't pretend like Arabs would today. I hate Arabs.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
>ksa

You're already gone sxb, just get a pink dress, some red lipstick and a blonde wig. Let the next Arab nigga take you home you made, gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending