If you could go back in time

Princefan

80s fan
I'd go to the 1980s to experience my youth then, away from this crazy politically correct time.At least you were allowed to have an opinion and there were no transformers.

why would you assassinate my adeer Barre? :kendrickcry:

How can you defend the man that executed 10 sheiks, overthrow our previous government and constitution, lead 1000s of our troops to their deaths. Divided north and south, forced the country to be aid reliant and kept it for his clan alone. At the midst of rebellion he slaughtered countless civilians and continued his savagery till it created an all out civil war.

At no point in time did he try to make reforms and create a peaceful resolution. His only response was to keep killing people.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
How can you defend the man that executed 10 sheiks, overthrow our previous government and constitution, lead 1000s of our troops to their deaths. Divided north and south, forced the country to be aid reliant and kept it for his clan alone. At the midst of rebellion he slaughtered countless civilians and continued his savagery till it created an all out civil war.

At no point in time did he try to make reforms and create a peaceful resolution. His only response was to keep killing people.
Source for each an every one of the reasons you listed above, non biased.

if not, I shall keep stanning such a handsome YOUNG man :silanyosmile:

Princefan

80s fan
Loool I assumed you were an older person.
Where would you experience the ‘80s? In america or in Africa?
I'm from the UK but I'd experience the 80s in America.Hip hop was big in America at the time.Oh, and it was actually about real shit,not Gucci gang Gucci gang and having rainbow coloured hair looking like a fucking scarecrow.I'd also go to see Tina turner Whitney Houston and Prince in concerts.

The overthrowing of the previous government would have been fine if he had done good with it, unfortunately he was arrogant and power hungry and his decisions led to not only his demise but the demise of Somalia, the country is still in shambles for his actions and plenty of the issues we have today could be traced back to him and his government

Villainess

I'm from the UK but I'd experience the 80s in America.Hip hop was big in America at the time.Oh, and it was actually about real shit,not Gucci gang Gucci gang and having rainbow coloured hair looking like a fucking scarecrow.I'd also go to see Tina turner Whitney Houston and Prince in concerts.
Girl the true meaning of rap is gone. It’s now all about sex drugs and gangs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Source for each an every one of the reasons you listed above, non biased.

if not, I shall keep stanning such a handsome YOUNG man :silanyosmile:

This is all common knowledge. If you want to play dumb and blindly defend this evil man go ahead. But why pretend that the same Siyaad that lead our once peaceful country into becoming a warzone was a good man?

Villainess

This is all common knowledge. If you want to play dumb and blindly defend this evil man go ahead. But why pretend that the same Siyaad that lead our once peaceful country into becoming a warzone was a good man?
I’m not defending him bisinka I never once said he was a good man, just like every single leader there are good and bad to him.
I simply asked you for the source.

The overthrowing of the previous government would have been fine if he had done good with it, unfortunately he was arrogant and power hungry and his decisions led to not only his demise but the demise of Somalia, the country is still in shambles for his actions and plenty of the issues we have today could be traced back to him and his government

If he was genuine he'd put himself forward for election and accepted the results. Aden Cadde Aun didn't get relected and he gracefully stepped down.

Why kill Sheiks and subjugate the nations growth to the point that people are taking up arms to remove you? He obviously only cared about being in power as that's the only thing he fought for. He never opted for peace and resolution.