If you could go back in time

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Lol where are the rules to make this even a tiny bit more realistic? :farmajoyaab:

Your question gives me the power to literally rewrite history.
it's just a question not reality. If you like, let's say you ask Allah in Jannah for a viewing of ancient times

Me, not that complicated
l'll travel back to 2010 ,move to Las Vegas start making $$$ betting, NFL, NBA MLB , UFC u name it ,then I'll invest in Tesla google , facebook and other tech gaints ,
after I make billions , I'll move back to Somalia, to my little village.
I'll recruits my cousins and close tolka as my private army and bodyguards , I'll buy a load of weapons from suuqa madow , recruits more foot soldiers,
after that I'll start bribing Odayaasha from other tribes and start using them as pawns against each, slowly but surely I'll take over Somalia and rename

KINGDOM OF SAMATARIA
and it's people as Samataris

the First of His Name King Samatar the Unifier.
tenor.gif

Me, not that complicated
l'll travel back to 2010 ,move to Las Vegas start making $$$ betting, NFL, NBA MLB , UFC u name it ,then I'll invest in Tesla google , facebook and other tech gaints ,
after I make billions , I'll move back to Somalia, to my little village.
I'll recruits my cousins and close tolka as my private army and bodyguards , I'll buy a load of weapons from suuqa madow , recruits more foot soldiers,
after that I'll start bribing Odayaasha from other tribes and start using them as pawns against each, slowly but surely I'll take over Somalia and rename

KINGDOM OF SAMATARIA
and it's as Samataris

the First of His Name King Samatar the Unifier.
tenor.gif
That was a good answer we need more xalimos like you in sspot

Jungle

VIP
Have a clean record maybe, besides that i dont see anything without getting into deep with details.. the malis on here the total opposite of the ones on road

I would silently guide the Somali to greatness throughout time. Help establish a united Somali civilization in antiquity that would become the foundation for all Somali kingdoms through the medieval era into the 1800s while maintaining independence from colonialism and still being somewhat technologically adept for the time (if possible a "meiji Somali with a constitutional monarchy)

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I'd go back in time to 1977. Head straight to Villa Somalia to meet with Barre where I'd tell him not to invade Ethiopia. If for whatever reason he still invades them. I'll go back in time to 1991 in Mogadishu. Where I'd meet up with Aidid and i'll tell him to stop all the mooryanimo and looting and become the next dictator of Somalia. Them warlords fucked up not forming any kinda governance. If Aidid played a political role I believe Hawiye would still be in power today.

Trending

Latest posts