If Somaliland gets recognized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bring a million bantus, they're much better than your kind.
33y2nm1.jpg

2126699828_2b52594cbd_z.jpg

"Here we are to culturally enrich your drought stricken regions"

:mjlol::mjlol::tacky::tacky:

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somali hatred towards bantu is a reflection of your own insecurity.

Your country is weak and broken.

Bantu countries across Africa are thriving, Dar es salaam, Kigali, Maputo, Nairobi, Abuja, Lagos, the list goes on and on.

Stop with this bantu hatred.

I don't hate Bantus, i doubt he's being serious. Just jokes :obama:

Yeah bantus have some good folks. In the end though, our national character is at stake. If bantus were to colonise us then Somalia would cease to exist.

Bantu are not even a majority in Somalia, you're doing what the westerners do when they over exaggerate the amount of Muslims or immigrants in their country. Somalia is 85% Somali. Most bantu fled during the war, and the rest are in the south.

Text book self hatred

Defending bantu is self-hated? :faysalwtf:

Bantu are not even a majority in Somalia, you're doing what the westerners do when they over exaggerate the amount of Muslims or immigrants in their country. Somalia is 85% Somali. Most bantu fled during the war, and the rest are in the south.

Defending bantu is self-hated? :faysalwtf:
Don't mind him, he's said it himself he's 60% Madow :manny:

The Tanzanian gov't is giving citizenship to bantus that return which is a good development :nvjpqts:

Our gov't needs to speed up the process & deport more bantus to Tanzania.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The Tanzanian gov't is giving citizenship to bantus that return which is a good development :nvjpqts:
I agree, we should encourage them to leave and go to countries where Bantus are majority where they can live peacefully with eachother instead of Somalia we're they're looked down upon . We should encourage them to self deport

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Rapist puntlanders always concerned with Somaliland cajiib kkkkk

How about go and stop working against your president farmaajo
Rapist? That would be your dream come true right, you terrorist sympathizer.

How can you be gay and qabiliste? Shit doesn't make sense.

Farmaajo is not my president, wasaq foqol wasaq.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
If Somaliland gets recognition it will be good for Somalilanders to havr their dedication rewarded, but it will not guarantee any development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending