If Somaliland gets recognized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I wonder how Somaliland is going to be a government if my Half Ogaden (Father side) Half Ishaaq (Mother side) cousin which makes him Ogaden, is getting Abused whenever he goes to school in Hargeisa, kids call him Ogaden cag dhere . When he comes back to Jigjiga or anywhere in Somali region kids in the dusty streets call him Charcoal.

Wait hold a minute, doesnt somaliland have a bigger govt budget? doesnt somaliland have a stronger currency? doesnt somaliland have a army? Dont the people of somaliland vote for their presidents? ... Isaaqs have the highest IQ out of the somalis. Daroods are full of gaals and gays. Hawiye are full of aids and aids.
:chrisfreshhah:are you forreal man and we all know most of the gays and gaalis in here are issaq so I have no idea where you got that from and leave hawiye alone

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:are you forreal man and we all know most of the gays and gaalis in here are issaq so I have no idea where you got that from and leave hawiye alone
Ayaan xirsi *drum roll* Majerteen
Sumaya dalmar *drum roll* Majerteen
Amaal farrah *drum roll* Dhulbahante

... dont test me sxb

Wait hold a minute, doesnt somaliland have a bigger govt budget? doesnt somaliland have a stronger currency? doesnt somaliland have a army? Dont the people of somaliland vote for their presidents? ... Isaaqs have the highest IQ out of the somalis. Daroods are full of gaals and gays. Hawiye are full of aids and aids.
Allah faan badanaa. Look, I ain't got nothing against Isaaqland (anymore), but maxaad ka hadleysaa?
1) do you even have a currency or are we talking about paper napkin currencies?
2) What good is voting if the voting period keeps getting pushed back? Adheer Silanyo does not wanna step down clearly.
The rest is bs that doesn't even need to be addressed. You know sometimes you're okay/sane. Times like this you are hilarious :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::drakelaugh:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Allah faan badanaa. Look, I ain't got nothing against Isaaqland (anymore), but maxaad ka hadleysaa?
1) do you even have a currency or are we talking about paper napkin currencies?
2) What good is voting if the voting period keeps getting pushed back? Adheer Silanyo does not wanna step down clearly.
The rest is bs that doesn't even need to be addressed. You know sometimes you're okay/sane. Times like this you are hilarious :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::drakelaugh:
Masayrka waa cudur xun. Cudur la daweeyn karin:francis: go see a doctor asap

Masayrka waa cudur xun. Cudur la daweeyn karin:francis: go see a doctor asap
Maxaan ka masayraa? We're all dying, starving, killing one another, being killed by others as Somali's. Walaal, tell me what there is to be jealous of? You may have a liiiitle bit more peace in your region but Somali's are suffering in all their lands.
P.s. you didn't answer my points :drakelaugh:

The potential to take over Somali peninsula politically and rule it is there for them. But they are blind to the opportunity All they have to do is play the card of Midnimo and when others nod their head in agreement, they demand:

- Presidency -
- Department of Defense management

Northerners always played a role in all things Somali. From Jihad against Xabashi Emperialism to building Somali institutions. It is worth a try for them to see if they can get a better deal out of Somalis than the failed Somaliland project as an independent country.

Majority Somali clans would welcome Isaq Leadership without any opposition. And those who oppose that would find themselves cornered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts