If Somaliland gets recognized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It wont but if it will conflict will ensue.
  • Awdal breaks off /absorbed by Djibouti
  • Intra Isaaq fighting
  • Three way fight between Isaaq who want the Colonial borders/Dhullo who don't want seccionism and PL might chip in because muh Harti
While the fighting Goes on a massive influx of Jihadist will come like in all conflicts sponsorde by saudis.
Living standards will become even worse droughts will be massive probally the worst in century because of all the fighting.
Let me add that Somaliland today can defend itself against all regions combined and this with OUTDATED weapons bro. With the new UAE deal and a lot more cash flowing in you can expect them to upgrade their military equipment because UAE is one of the largest arms-dealers in the world.

What in a couple of years when Somaliland has upgraded their military equipment, how will anyone stand a chance, it would without a doubt be a one-sided fight.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's not a matter of if Somaliland gets recognized, in reality I think we all know it's a matter of WHEN Somaliland gets recognized.

It would most likely bring a lot of development which would be great for the people. Better jobs, better health care and greatly improve the economy and military. Ultimately it would be great if the same thing happened in all of the regions.

Now one more thing for you haters do you seriously believe you can stop this recognition? With what power? With what military? With what economy? The 20k troops that Somalia doesn't even pay themselves? With or without Somalia, Somaliland will secede, it's inevitable. Your world will shatter when reality hits you bro, it's almost as if you are living under a rock..

The international community probably sees Somaliland as a sovereign state by now after the whole UAE deal.
Of all possible states and what not in Somalia the most successful one is Somaliland hands down, this is not even up for debate and is backed with embarrassing facts for the rest of the country.

If you think it's a bad thing that Somaliland gets recognition say why instead.... Simple as that. :fantasia2:

Save us the paragraphs, you know the organization that is standing in the way of Somaliland's recognition, the African Union, why don't you stop all your shegaato on SomaliSpot and do something smart like start a completely random pretext that allows your leaders to get close to the African Union leaders and from there they can offer bribes to them in exchange for recognition. The problem is your leaders don't know how to play their cards right.

I bet you in 30 years we are gonna have exactly the same conversation and nothing will have changed

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Duke of Bohol

Help us out and enlighten our little friend, what is the value of the Somaliland shillings and whats the current exchange rate?

:mjlol:
I don't know the exact numbers but to say that Somaliland Shilling is stronger than Somali shilling is false based on the fact that it's limited in the international community and also it's an unrecognized currency obviously. It's only used within Somaliland.

Let me add that Somaliland today can defend itself against all regions combined and this with OUTDATED weapons bro. With the new UAE deal and a lot more cash flowing in you can expect them to upgrade their military equipment because UAE is one of the largest arms-dealers in the world.

What in a couple of years when Somaliland has upgraded their military equipment, how will anyone stand a chance, it would without a doubt be a one-sided fight.
SL millitary isnt impressive countries like Syria Iraq and even Afghanistan are wrecked by insurgents while their armies are larger and better equipped than yours.
SL doesnt even control all the land it claims that says enough.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Save us the paragraphs, you know the organization that is standing in the way of Somaliland's recognition, the African Union, why don't you stop all your shegaato on SomaliSpot and do something smart like start a completely random pretext that allows your leaders to get close to the African Union leaders and from there they can offer bribes to them in exchange for recognition. The problem is your leaders don't know how to play their cards right.

I bet you in 30 years we are gonna have exactly the same conversation and nothing will have changed
They have been putting Somaliland on the map bro what are you talking about, their economy is growing, military is stronger than ever and will only get stronger. In sha Allah all regions can prosper and the prolonged fighting in south can stop.

African Union will budge one day, it doesn't really matter. if we get recognition right now or in 30 years because it would be 30 years of growing in many regards. It can only get up from here.

I am for the prosperity of all Somalis but when some people are writing nonsense and showing blatant disrespect I will put them in their place with facts. :fantasia2:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They have been putting Somaliland on the map bro what are you talking about, their economy is growing, military is stronger than ever and will only get stronger. In sha Allah all regions can prosper and the prolonged fighting in south can stop.

African Union will budge one day, it doesn't really matter. if we get recognition right now or in 30 years because it would be 30 years of growing in many regards. It can only get up from here.

I am for the prosperity of all Somalis but when some people are writing nonsense and showing blatant disrespect I will put them in their place with facts. :fantasia2:

Well then i'm sure you would be angry at Ethiopia since they are your friends and they denied your recognition <-- which is a "Fact", They recently said this,

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...cognizing-somaliland.23427/page-2#post-573379

:drakelaugh:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Well then i'm sure you would be angry at Ethiopia since they are your friends and they denied your recognition, They recently said this,

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...cognizing-somaliland.23427/page-2#post-573379

:drakelaugh:
Why would I get angry bro, come on. Obviously I am not angry, what do they get from recognizing now? It could possibly ignite war and they are probably waiting for a lot more stability than now.

To recognize now would be bad even I say that who is a supporter. Unless the government of Somalia somehow gave the independence then it's another matter. Without Somalia it's substantially harder to get recognition even you should know this. :fantasia2:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Wait hold a minute, doesnt somaliland have a bigger govt budget? doesnt somaliland have a stronger currency? doesnt somaliland have a army? Dont the people of somaliland vote for their presidents? ... Isaaqs have the highest IQ out of the somalis. Daroods are full of gaals and gays. Hawiye are full of aids and aids.

I'm dying at ya'll thinking different Somali clans have different IQ's :drakelaugh:

Same ethnic group, same average IQ sxb :mjpls:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm dying at ya'll thinking different Somali clans have different IQ's :drakelaugh:

Same ethnic group, same average IQ sxb :mjpls:

Don't you know, the 68 Average was not an IQ test originally conducted. These IQ tests were taken and assembled by Richard Flynn in 2002 and 2004 at a time Somalia had no official recognised government so they had no incentive of going to Somalia, so instead they took the averages of the countries surrounding Somalia, and calculated their estimate from that. In other words no official IQ test in Somalia has been taken

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Don't you know, the 68 Average was not an IQ test originally conducted. These IQ tests were taken and assembled by Richard Flynn in 2002 and 2004 at a time Somalia had no official recognised government so they had no incentive of going to Somalia, so instead they took the averages of the countries surrounding Somalia, and calculated their estimate from that. In other words no official IQ test in Somalia has been taken

I know that. But looking at the state of Somalia, how high can our IQ really be? :siilaanyolaugh:

Bunch of xoolos running that country, and primitive tribalism still plays a large role in politics. Pathetic :mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I know that. But looking at the state of Somalia, how high can our IQ really be? :siilaanyolaugh:

Bunch of xoolos running that country, and primitive tribalism still plays a large role in politics. Pathetic :mjlol:

I think it is no coincidence that Reer Bari MJ have a stereotype of being the smartest Somalis the same group that eat the most fish which of course has the 3 omega oils that boosts brain cognition. If i was president i would make the entire country mandatory to each as much fish as possible:manny::siilaanyolaugh:

When Somaliland is recognised, we will embark on a journey of restoration.

• We will restore our institutions, culture, and especially our aristocracy.
  • We will restore relations with Yemen and Egypt
  • We will restore a very special relationship with post-brexit UK
  • We will align ourselves, such as Oman has done, with both the west and the east.
  • We will expand our borders and retake what was rightfully ours (Djibouti)
  • We will begin our industrial revolution and secularise.
  • We will support Oromo rebels and milk Ethiopia of their landlocked situation
  • We will abandon nomadic life and start mass urbanization
  • We will also plant a million new trees
  • We will exploit oil fields in the east
  • We will use that money to build an army, navy and air force.
  • We will take back Hawd, Harar, Jigjiga, and free the northern Somalis.
  • We might also try to link our clan chiefs with the exiled Ethiopian and Egyptian dynasty's so that would allow us our claim to invade Ethiopia and Egypt/Sudan

Somaliland is diverse, we have access to the sea, desert, mountain ranges, agricultural zones.

I myself would become governor of HY lands as they are a liability to our progress.

EDIT: we must also make puntland a dependency as they are clearly unable to progress and need constant help, that is the least we can do in the name of somalinimo

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

• We will align ourselves, such as Oman has done, with both the west and the east.

Somaliland is diverse, we have access to the sea, desert, mountain ranges, agricultural zones.

I myself would become governor of HY lands as they are a liability to our progress.

More like IF :hemad:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I think it is no coincidence that Reer Bari MJ have a stereotype of being the smartest Somalis the same group that eat the most fish which of course has the 3 omega oils that boosts brain cognition. If i was president i would make the entire country mandatory to each as much fish as possible:manny::siilaanyolaugh:

A lot of things boosts brain cognition. I doubt fish alone would increase intelligence that much :siilaanyolaugh:

I have also read that malnutrition and poverty causes adult retardation, that seems to be something worth addressing in not only Somalia, but in other African countries as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

• We might also try to link our clan chiefs with the exiled Ethiopian and Egyptian dynasty's so that would allow us our claim to invade Ethiopia and Egypt/Sudan

EDIT: we must also make puntland a dependency as they are clearly unable to progress and need constant help, that is the least we can do in the name of somalinimo
:salute:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A lot of things boosts brain cognition. I doubt fish alone would increase intelligence that much :siilaanyolaugh:

I have also read that malnutrition and poverty causes adult retardation, that seems to be something worth addressing in not only Somalia, but in other African countries as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:siilaanyolaugh:

We should start by getting rid of the bantus, then we should focus on wiping out the retarded Somalis and subsidise the intelligent somalis to have as many children as possible

We should start by getting rid of the bantus, then we should focus on wiping out the retarded Somalis and subsidise the intelligent somalis to have as many children as possible

Somali hatred towards bantu is a reflection of your own insecurity.

Your country is weak and broken.

Bantu countries across Africa are thriving, Dar es salaam, Kigali, Maputo, Nairobi, Abuja, Lagos, the list goes on and on.

Stop with this bantu hatred.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somali hatred towards bantu is a reflection of your own insecurity.

Your country is weak and broken.

Bantu countries across Africa are thriving, Dar es salaam, Kigali, Maputo, Nairobi, Abuja, Lagos, the list goes on and on.

Stop with this bantu hatred.

Bantu lover detected, if you are so fond of Bantus i'm sure you would love to see half a million of them settle in Hargeisa :snoop::reallymaury::tacky::wtf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts