If Somaliland gets recognized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Maxaan ka masayraa? We're all dying, starving, killing one another, being killed by others as Somali's. Walaal, tell me what there is to be jealous of? You may have a liiiitle bit more peace in your region but Somali's are suffering in all their lands.
P.s. you didn't answer my points :drakelaugh:
Dhulka soo anigu ma lihi

The potential to take over Somali peninsula politically and rule it is there for them. But they are blind to the opportunity All they have to do is play the card of Midnimo and when others nod their head in agreement, they demand:

- Presidency -
- Department of Defense management

Northerners always played a role in all things Somali. From Jihad against Xabashi Emperialism to building Somali institutions. It is worth a try for them to see if they can get a better deal out of Somalis than the failed Somaliland project as an independent country.

Majority Somali clans would welcome Isaq Leadership without any opposition. And those who oppose that would find themselves cornered.

You were Isaaq all along? :dwill:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
There won't be a recognition anytime soon,so no point wondering what if. That chapter closed longtime ago. I like to live in the
present reality, not a alternate universe.
Allah i never saw ibn jebratis post :hemad:walaal i am with ciiro:salute:mirqaan muse is a joke

I love how whenever I disagree with someone on here lately I get called a Majerteen like its an insult or something :mjlol: You wish. MJ waa dadkaygii as well, I'm not upset.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I love how whenever I disagree with someone on here lately I get called a Majerteen like its an insult or something :mjlol: You wish. MJ waa dadkaygii as well, I'm not upset.
Am sorry for your loss walaal. I will make dua for you walaal.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It's not a matter of if Somaliland gets recognized, in reality I think we all know it's a matter of WHEN Somaliland gets recognized.

It would most likely bring a lot of development which would be great for the people. Better jobs, better health care and greatly improve the economy and military. Ultimately it would be great if the same thing happened in all of the regions.

Now one more thing for you haters do you seriously believe you can stop this recognition? With what power? With what military? With what economy? The 20k troops that Somalia doesn't even pay themselves? With or without Somalia, Somaliland will secede, it's inevitable. Your world will shatter when reality hits you bro, it's almost as if you are living under a rock..

The international community probably sees Somaliland as a sovereign state by now after the whole UAE deal.
Of all possible states and what not in Somalia the most successful one is Somaliland hands down, this is not even up for debate and is backed with embarrassing facts for the rest of the country.

If you think it's a bad thing that Somaliland gets recognition say why instead.... Simple as that. :fantasia2:

Last edited:
It's not a matter of if Somaliland gets recognized, in reality I think we all know it's a matter of WHEN Somaliland gets recognized.

It would most likely bring a lot of development which would be great for the people. Better jobs, better health care and greatly improve the economy and military. Ultimately it would be great if the same thing happened in all of the regions.

Now one more thing for you haters do you seriously believe you can stop this recognition? With what power? With what military? With what economy? The 20k troops that Somalia doesn't even pay themselves? With or without Somalia, Somaliland will secede, it's inevitable. Your world will shatter when reality hits you bro, it's almost as if you are living under a rock..

The international community probably sees Somaliland as a sovereign state by now after the whole UAE deal.
Of all possible states and what not in Somalia the most successful one is Somaliland hands down, this is not even up for debate and is backed with embarrassing facts for the rest of the country.

If you think it's a bad thing that Somaliland gets recognition say why instead.... Simple as that. :fantasia2:
adna xagee baa nooga timid jeega xiir kaa tahay wasse.

when kulahaa where do they produce you all

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
adna xagee baa nooga timid jeega xiir kaa tahay wasse.

when kulahaa where do they produce you all
LOL are you butthurt bro? Ku Fariiso saaxib.. "When kulahaa where they produce you all" where did you see this on my post? Read it again you illiterate. Go back to school. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Wait hold a minute, doesnt somaliland have a bigger govt budget? doesnt somaliland have a stronger currency? doesnt somaliland have a army? Dont the people of somaliland vote for their presidents? ... Isaaqs have the highest IQ out of the somalis. Daroods are full of gaals and gays. Hawiye are full of aids and aids.

"Doesn't Somaliland have stronger currency"

Have you not been following the news my friend, Somaliland have almost completely destroyed the value of the Somaliland Currency, Now its even weaker and more inflated than the Somali Shillings in Xamar

Little ironic for the little point you were making there :hemad:

Allah faan badanaa. Look, I ain't got nothing against Isaaqland (anymore), but maxaad ka hadleysaa?
1) do you even have a currency or are we talking about paper napkin currencies?
2) What good is voting if the voting period keeps getting pushed back? Adheer Silanyo does not wanna step down clearly.
The rest is bs that doesn't even need to be addressed. You know sometimes you're okay/sane. Times like this you are hilarious :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::drakelaugh:

The Somaliland shilling was rather stable for a while (hovered around 6000/7000-$1 between 2008-2016) till very recently due to govt regulation/interference of ZAAD (correct me if I'm wrong reer SL spot).

In addition, recent series of notes were printed outside the country by De La Rue (UK) witch includes various security features but even before that (when the shilling was printed domestically), there were virtually no cases of SL counterfeit notes in the system.

The same cannot be said about Somalia where every tuulo printed their own shillings and the central bank are FINALLY consolidating control in over 25 years.

https://www.ft.com/content/7be84cca-0311-11e7-aa5b-6bb07f5c8e12

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Have you not been following the news my friend, Somaliland have almost completely destroyed the value of the Somaliland Currency, Now its even weaker and more inflated than the Somali Shillings in Xamar

Dont lie baby boy:mjlol:whens puntland going to get a currency?

Doesnt 1 dollar go for 15,000 somali shillings?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

You do realize that because Somaliland is unrecognized their currency will have very little value.

YET with that currency they have better economy, stronger army and better health sector than the rest of the country. Is that not embarrassing?

You want to continue?

The only threat to Somaliland is Puntland and their military force literally wear bicycle helmets. Come on :chrisfreshhah:

It wont but if it will conflict will ensue.
  • Awdal breaks off /absorbed by Djibouti
  • Intra Isaaq fighting
  • Three way fight between Isaaq who want the Colonial borders/Dhullo who don't want seccionism and PL might chip in because muh Harti
While the fighting Goes on a massive influx of Jihadist will come like in all conflicts sponsorde by saudis.
Living standards will become even worse droughts will be massive probally the worst in century because of all the fighting.

waraabe

Your superior
It wont but if it will conflict will ensue.
  • Awdal breaks off /absorbed by Djibouti
  • Intra Isaaq fighting
  • Three way fight between Isaaq who want the Colonial borders/Dhullo who don't want seccionism and PL might chip in because muh Harti
While the fighting Goes on a massive influx of Jihadist will come like in all conflicts sponsorde by saudis.
Living standards will become even worse droughts will be massive probally the worst in century because of all the fighting.

You only forgot one thing, no one is hawiye so there won't be any fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending