If she cant cook shes for..

Yaraye

VIP
poisoning.
Judging I See You GIF
all I'm gonna say
She's not cooking. I'm cooking, she's cleaning the mess I make.
A maid can also seduce your man.
I'm also gonna be home, she's gonna be a married woman, i won't hire a woman that is young/ beautiful, he'll be at work the hours she comes in....etc
But ultimately If he can be seduced, then he was never mine :manny: I want a man who will be loyal cuz HE wants to be loyal. Not one I'm gonna have to guard dog all the time :westbrookwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'm very young girl, a college student, so of course i live with my parents
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

As for triggering, I'm not triggered that you called my average. I agree that i am average.:hillarybiz:
What I'm triggered about that we told you many times to stay on topic, but you want to bring in my looks and @Psychologist girl's ass :mindblown: You divert to areas that we aren't even talking about :mahubowtf: It is your low iq and terrible comprehension skills that are triggering :mahubowtf:I've heard that talking to someone who can't comprehend shit is like talking to a wall. Which I have experienced today:yousmart:

Since you were sooooo pressed about my looks, I just returned the favor :shaq:
You're not wrong about me being on sspot a lot. I'm on my laptop a lot for school and have this open in the back ground. There is nothing wrong with studying and playing at the same time :manny: better than me going to parties drinking and getting high.
Why so you deserve a maid do you think your a princess from disney?

Yaraye

VIP
maids aren't for disney princess only. They aren't things that are "deserved" Everyone uses them these days. Even people who have a little pocket money may hire someone to come in 1 or 2 times a week to help. Even people in somali got maids! tf does it have to do with disney princess? :westbrookwtf:

TekNiKo

VIP
maids aren't for disney princess only. They aren't things that are "deserved" Everyone uses them these days. Even people who have a little pocket money may hire someone to come in 1 or 2 times a week to help. Even people in somali got maids! tf does it have to do with disney princess? :westbrookwtf:
Did you used to dress up like a princess on Halloween? Life is hard there is no Prince Charming hiring you a maid now embrace reality!

Yaraye

VIP
Did you used to dress up like a princess on Halloween? Life is hard there is no Prince Charming hiring you a maid now embrace reality!

My uncle has a few wives, each of them got their own house and someone to help around. I got relatives who only have 1 wife and hire someone to help around. There are men that will pay and be loyal. Stop gaslighting me into thinking all men won't do that cuz you probably don't do it for your wife :westbrookwtf:

This man is not bad looking. However, I cannot get over a persistent feeling... he looks slow. A tad touched. The mediocre rapping, ghetto demeanor and durag does not help his case. :hova:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
your aunt know's what's up :ufdup: I also plan on getting a maid when i get married.
Unless your in nairobi where a maids salary is cheap,in the west it aint common and the ones you’ll find are maids who use to work for rich families and will expect the same amount of pay
5C0B2C03-A400-49D0-9A0E-C1034EDCAC5A.png

Bruh people need to stop overexaggerating how difficult it is to cook, it's easy to learn.

There are also many set and forget tools like rice cooker, pressure cooker, instant pot and air fryer so it's not a time consuming task.

Sheeko, you Abdis married to fob women back home are all or mostly married to women who rely on maids. It’s Western women who are in Tacaab workin and cooking and cleaning. Glad I’ve moved back to the Gulf.

A good % of watchers and commentators are women. We need to stop giving views to shaqo l’aan men who want a come up.

That single dad with the durag needs to focus on his kid rather than trying to remix and rap.
At first he was giving weird "holistic" self-approving then some red pill stuff at that point his audience was still majority Male then Somalis found him & slowly ,but surely he was beefing with xalimos.

The dumb thing is he never mentioned xalimos before & they did it to themselves by attacking him first. I even made a thread about it. :dead: :deadrose:

TekNiKo

VIP
At first he was giving weird "holistic" self-approving then some red pill stuff at that point his audience was still majority Male then Somalis found him & slowly ,but surely he was beefing with xalimos.

The dumb thing is he never mentioned xalimos before & they did it to themselves by attacking him first. I even made a thread about it. :dead: :deadrose:
The man is a genius and has gained many followers he is the Xaliye of the Western world. Too bad these Halimos cant take a joke

Yaraye

VIP
Unless your in nairobi where a maids salary is cheap,in the west it aint common and the ones you’ll find are maids who use to work for rich families and will expect the same amount of payView attachment 253393
It is expensive to come in everyday in the west. But coming in one/two times a week to do the hardest house chores isn’t expensive. One can keep up on the simple chores themselves.

Latest posts