If she cant cook shes for..

:pachah1:REAL MAN LMFAO, you bunch incels who complain about women 24/7 aren't real, if there is such thing as real I AM RIGHT HERE, THE REALEST AMONG ALL :mjlaugh:

MY Respond to yall SO call "real" man

LOL, you wear mascara and you are 5"6, I said you were effeminate and you put proof in the pudding.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How many references do I need before applying?
Three references/co-signs from the women of SSpot. While in custody you cannot steal from me,
take on a wife (as I don't need an extra three mouths to feed) and you must peacefully co-exist with the other foundlings.

Yaraye

VIP
LOL, you wear mascara and you are 5"6, I said you were effeminate and you put proof in the pudding.
:pachah1:REAL MAN LMFAO, you bunch incels who complain about women 24/7 aren't real, if there is such thing as real I AM RIGHT HERE, THE REALEST AMONG ALL :mjlaugh:

MY Respond to yall SO call "real" man

looks like wala kaqaraabana @Ragnimo's wife
Hand Lightning GIF by Natalie Jane
Illustration Text GIF by Jacqueline Jing Lin
:mjlol:

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
I'll never understand males' aversion to cooking and cleaning. It's soothing to prepare food or wash the dishes with music or TV in the background.

Yaraye

VIP
You are probably average, I'll leave it at that. You're not gonna get a millionaire, you'll get a part-time Uber driver so he can help you with cooking too.
The fact you can't even stay on topic shows that your iq is through the ground

I've gathered from this convo that you are a jobless, dusty, musty, 500 lb incel man who is currently sitting in his mother's moldy basement jerking off to ugly fat stinky cadaan women
fat guy eating GIF
Natural Glow Reaction GIF

Yaraye

VIP
5'3 get right it, SHORT NIGGAS TOP IT ALL LMFAO :mjlaugh:

Don't think he got one, even if he did, he knows i can treat her so much better in bed and outside of that:trumpsmirk:
yeah he doesn't have one. he's that annoying cockroach that his mother can't get rid of. Probably spies on his brother and his brother's girl, since he ain't getting any action
new york cockroach GIF
:sass2:

A good % of watchers and commentators are women. We need to stop giving views to shaqo l’aan men who want a come up.

That single dad with the durag needs to focus on his kid rather than trying to remix and rap.

5'3 get right it, SHORT NIGGAS TOP IT ALL LMFAO :mjlaugh:

Don't think he got one, even if he did, he knows i can treat her so much better in bed and outside of that:trumpsmirk:
5"3 guy pleasing his girl? I can guarantee you you've never got her wet bet she uses tons of lube and you are Low-T so you're gonna have to pop a blue pill just to last more that 10 secs.
Don't worry about my intimate life it's not for the Internet.

The fact you can't even stay on topic shows that your iq is through the ground

I've gathered from this convo that you are a jobless, dusty, musty, 500 lb incel man who is currently sitting in his mother's moldy basement jerking off to ugly fat stinky cadaan women
fat guy eating GIF
Natural Glow Reaction GIF
LOL I must have touched a nerve didn't I? why are you getting so triggered. I've got a life I don't live with parents Lol the Basement dweller is you 24 hours on Sspot.

Yaraye

VIP
5"3 guy pleasing his girl? I can guarantee you you've never got her wet bet she uses tons of lube and you are Low-T so you're gonna have to pop a blue pill just to last more that 10 secs.
Don't worry about my intimate life it's not for the Internet.

LOL I must have touched a nerve didn't I? why are you getting so triggered. I've got a life I don't live with parents the Basement dweller is you 24 hours on Sspot.
I'm very young girl, a college student, so of course i live with my parents
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

As for triggering, I'm not triggered that you called my average. I agree that i am average.:hillarybiz:
What I'm triggered about that we told you many times to stay on topic, but you want to bring in my looks and @Psychologist girl's ass :mindblown: You divert to areas that we aren't even talking about :mahubowtf: It is your low iq and terrible comprehension skills that are triggering :mahubowtf:I've heard that talking to someone who can't comprehend shit is like talking to a wall. Which I have experienced today:yousmart:

Since you were sooooo pressed about my looks, I just returned the favor :shaq:
You're not wrong about me being on sspot a lot. I'm on my laptop a lot for school and have this open in the back ground. There is nothing wrong with studying and playing at the same time :manny: better than me going to parties drinking and getting high.