If she cant cook shes for..

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
It is expensive to come in everyday in the west. But coming in one/two times a week to do the hardest house chores isn’t expensive. One can keep up on the simple chores themselves.
Oh yeah forgot that mexicans exist,we need mexicans in the uk goddamit

Yaraye

VIP
Sheeko, you Abdis married to fob women back home are all or mostly married to women who rely on maids. It’s Western women who are in Tacaab workin and cooking and cleaning. Glad I’ve moved back to the Gulf.
the gulf? what gulf? gulf of mexico?

At first he was giving weird "holistic" self-approving then some red pill stuff at that point his audience was still majority Male then Somalis found him & slowly ,but surely he was beefing with xalimos.

The dumb thing is he never mentioned xalimos before & they did it to themselves by attacking him first. I even made a thread about it. :dead: :deadrose:
Yep, it’s true. I have the urge to attack the man, but why bother and give him the views and the comments? I see why they do, some of his stances as just dumb. I don’t ever watch his videos but a thread was going around about how he thought it was wrong for women to watch football. But anyways, he might not mention Xalimos but he sure mentions women and Xalimos are women, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that they’d feel annoyed at what he says.

Walaayaal we live in a new age. Both genders need to cook and clean, otherwise no one will be happy, I get it. But women need to start becoming more progressive with the whole gender dynamics. They want 50/50 with the domestic duties, but also want the household income to skew in their favour, a man might evaluate this and think like wtf...

I make enough money for a housewife, but saying she's for the streets is pretty wild ngl :pachah1: . You better know how to make malawax or you're a lady of the night :dead:

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m wheezing 😂 who do these men think they are???

it’s not “a man is working and the wife stays at home” thing anymore. We as women are getting our education & are working too, what makes you lot so special to take care off????

God gave you a working body & a working mind. You’ve got your own hands to clean with & to take care of your own shit.

I’m a vegetarian, I’m NOT going to make food that includes meat just to please somebody’s own son. Pleaaaassseee 😂

your aunt know's what's up :ufdup: I also plan on getting a maid when i get married.
Cooking your own food and experimenting in the kitchen is such a rewarding thing.. Imagine also cooking for your kids, they'll always remember your food after they grow old, they will have memories of a happy home with hooyos food.

Yaraye

VIP
Cooking your own food and experimenting in the kitchen is such a rewarding thing.. Imagine also cooking for your kids, they'll always remember your food after they grow old, they will have memories of a happy home with hooyos food.
Kids are ungrateful little shit :stopit:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
this nigga is ruining his chances at ever getting married :damn: no woman would touch him with a ten foot pole. He’s not ugly but the way he speaks of women and his mannerisms are disgusting uff

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Kids are ungrateful little shit :stopit:
1676175768971.png

this nigga is ruining his chances at ever getting married :damn: no woman would touch him with a ten foot pole. He’s not ugly but the way he speaks of women and his mannerisms are disgusting uff
He’s statusmaxxing. Now that he has clout from tiktok bs women will just hop in his DMs. This is what a lot of content creators do

Trending