If she cant cook shes for..

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Red Carpet Vibe GIF by FOX Teen Choice

Yaraye

VIP
I ain't taking a man who calls his place a crib.:westbrookwtf:If a man is calling his place a crib, then he's a man child cuz only infants sleep in cribs.:mjlaugh:

Babies Fighting Baby GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
The phrase "for the streets" has lost it's meaning and impact. if used for everything. If ShE BrEaThEs ShE's FOr thE StreETS~~~~🤪🤪🤪🤪

Psychologist

Changemaker
Send her my way.:2tjlv3e:

We can learn to cook together, for the cleaning, that shit ain't even hard and its fun to clean.

You man lazy asf and to have a mindset like that in 2023 is crazy to me

Send her my way.:2tjlv3e:

We can learn to cook together, for the cleaning, that shit ain't even hard and its fun to clean.

You man lazy asf and to have a mindset like that in 2023 is crazy to me
Dude you are the type of guy that if a stranger smacks your girls azz you'll be nagging at the offender like a woman instead of doing something manly.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is no place for him in your harem? Even as a servant to serve you? :deadpeter:
The rag on his head is strangling his scalp and impairing his mental faculties. There are a battery of tests you need to take to become a helping hand and I'm afraid he wouldn't get past round one.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
The rag on his head is strangling his scalp and impairing his mental faculties. There are a battery of tests you need to take to become a helping hand and I'm afraid he wouldn't get past round one.
How many references do I need before applying?

Trending