If north mudug joins Galmudug

Really a somali army in somali soil

:ileycry:

Someone better call papa uhuru
So you are bringing troops SNA troops from Xamar because Reer Diini cannot do shit even with the 10K Ethiopian soilders in Gedo. Ethiopian soilders refused to side with langaabs.

No need to call Uhuru Talxa ba nojooga oo reer Jubbaland.

Galmudug is :superman: There===============================>

So you are bringing troops SNA troops from Xamar because Reer Diini cannot do shit even with the 10K Ethiopian soilders in Gedo. Ethiopian soilders refused to side with langaabs.

Lol talxa killed alot of ogaden in jubaland they chased u out of ur former lands but b00n marehan don't have good strategy

Lol talxa killed alot of ogaden in jubaland they chased u out of ur former lands but b00n marehan don't have good strategy
That was mid 1980s when Kacanka army was with them.Basically After they were defeated they had a problem bringing their camels to drink in the water wells.

What Talxe is asking is since reer Diini claim to be landheere of Marexan and always steal 90% of the marexan seats in Somalia.They need to also provide 90% of boots for every adventure they. Want to partake.

Baree Huraale used to use Talxe and Reer Xassan to fight their diety wars.

Anyway KS3 you are akisho jeegan arimahan maxa ka galey?

That was mid 1980s when Kacanka army was with them.Basically After they were defeated they had a problem bringing their camels to drink in the water wells.

What Talxe is asking is since reer Diini claim to be landheere of Marexan and always steal 90% of the marexan seats in Somalia.They need to also provide 90% of boots for every adventure they. Want to partake.

Baree Huraale used to use Talxe and Reer Xassan to fight their diety wars.

Anyway KS3 you are akisho jeegan arimahan maxa ka galey?
I'm harti warsangeli from jubaland I support axmed madoobe b00N marehan killed my cousin in kismayo they shot him in the head over some words he said about siad Barre my aunt still cry's to this day

The guy Ismaaciil Cabdi Qorrax is not even the mayor of baardheere. He was named by ahmed madoobe last month and was told by reer baardheere that he will be put in jail if he sets foot in baardheere.

Last edited:
The guy Ismaaciil Cabdi Qorrax is not even the mayor of baardheere. He was named by ahmed madoobe last month and was told by reer baardheere that he will be put in jail if he sets foot in baardheere.
No stop using Ethiopians and claimming reer Badheere.
It was villa Wardigley and Ethiopia that were threatening.

Reer Bardheere support Madoobe.

Trending