If north mudug joins Galmudug

what do you think would happen if north mudug joins galmudug. would the balance tip in the favour of darod?

just goldobog city is bigger then galinsoor plus dhuusamareeb put together. the 4 biggest cities in galmudug would be gaalkayco, abudwaak, goldobog then cadaado.

"Daarood" kulaha.

Why is this Marehan listing Majeerteen cities? Who are you to us? No shame at all? :ftw9nwa:

When are you going to stand on your own 2 feet? Can you even even exist without using the "Daarood" name?

You are a Marehan and you are going to share with HG ALONE.

The rest of us live from Bari to Mudug, that includes Leelkase who are also in Bari and Nugaal, and nobody is stupid enough to leave all that land to join Galmudug.

You think Leelkase or Majeerteen is stupid enough to leave Bari/Nugaal to go join Galmudug? To be with YOU? o_O

Go unite your Marehan clan and learn to share with HG and leave our names and cities out of your mouth.

:nahgirl:

I told you Hawiye people, one minute they are pretending to be your allies, the next they want to use the "Daarood" name to get more power to take over your Galmudug state.

@Lex Luther @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era

Last edited:
Leelkaase already said they will join. And so did your sub clan.

Galmudugqueen this question is for omar Mahmoud and dir.

In galmudug constitution north mudug is part of it. This is a thread discussing what would happen if they joined.

As MX alhamdullilah we are eating good. In central government, galmudug iyo jubbaland.

Puntland did ask mx to join multiple times. But each time we respectfully declined now it's our turn to ask mudug to join galmudug.

Leelkaase already said they will join. And so did your sub clan.

Galmudugqueen this question is for omar Mahmoud and dir.

In galmudug constitution north mudug is part of it. This is a thread discussing what would happen if they joined.

As MX alhamdullilah we are eating good. In central government, galmudug iyo jubbaland.

Puntland did ask mx to join multiple times. But each time we respectfully declined now it's our turn to ask mudug to join galmudug.

My clan did not join Galmudug and unless I see the Ugaas of Tanade in Galmudug signing papers, neither did they.

Anybody can say and claim anything but in Somalia, we all know who the real power-brokers are and they're not a few broke liars who scream into any microphone.

Sadly for you, Leelkase just uses the term "Galmudug" to get more power WITHIN Puntland.

Like I said before, they live from Bari to Mudug, they are in an eternal marriage with Majeerteen and everybody knows it. Don't believe me? I don't even care.

Now you can waste your time, asking people to join you in Galmudug, or you can unite your Marehan clan from Saaxo to Cabudwaaq and share Galmudug with your people.

The other Majeerteen are too polite to tell you the truth but you have burnt all bridges with us.

Like I said before, stand on your own two feet and leave us out of your agenda.

Mark my words Puntites.

If HG's warlord leaders return to power, his Marehan clan will join in attacking the "Daarood" to capture North Mudug using "SNA" funding and weapons.

giphy.gif

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
It would definitely tip power. Cumar maxamud alone will bring crazy numbers, Airport and a port.

:francis:But boowe it would never happen. Its more likely Somalia to send astronauts to the moon in 2 years then N mudug to join Galnus.

galmudugqueen. marehan is a large clan, we live from caabudwaak to balanbale to deep inside Ethipia and all the way to saaxo in mudug. then in the south we live from kismaayo to dolow and all they way to filtru in libaan zone Ethiopia and Dheeka in libaan zone.

here is a thread i created of marehan degaans in liben zone.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/dheka-suftu.72728/

the Marehan in central somalia have never seen a river or even a coast while those in liben zone have the genale river and massive forrests and mountains . those in kismaayo have the coast.

marehan is to big to unite under 1 objective, we have different objective in different lands. both the majority in jubbaland are united with the objective of jubbaland.

But, are you the same people that want "Greater Somalia"..............
you are fighting over provinces in Somalia. furthermore, it also demonstrates why so called "Somaliweyne " is false. therefore, it is an illogical illusion when taking into account the politics, ideology and how people conduct themselves.

It would definitely tip power. Cumar maxamud alone will bring crazy numbers, Airport and a port.

:francis:But boowe it would never happen. Its more likely Somalia to send astronauts to the moon in 2 years then N mudug to join Galnus.

The best thing about Puntland is that all clans live from Bari to Mudug, some even from Sanaag to Mudug.

Even Reer Bicidyahan has a subclan that never left Bari.

So, we are all stuck together, for better or for worse.

No clan is dumb enough to leave behind their cousins in an established state to go be langaab in a volatile state that even HG doesn't want to share with HG! :ftw9nwa:

it will happen, federal states is a powerful thing, Joining galmudug will only benefit MJ, they are now integral part of two federal states. MJ will still rule puntland but now will have a big stake in galmudug also.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
it will happen, federal states is a powerful thing, Joining galmudug will only benefit MJ, they are now integral part of two federal states. MJ will still rule puntland but now will have a big stake in galmudug also.
How? You want to tell folks in N mudug to leave a state they have built and defended with blood and maal for 20 years to join folks who cant agree on shit? How does that make sense lol

Join Galnus kulaha :urgh:

galmudug queen your very strange, you contradict yourself in this thread.

at one point you say MX is scared of HG and the very next post you are scared of MX invading north mudug

galmudug queen your very strange, you contradict yourself in this thread.

at one point you say MX is scared of HG and the very next post you are scared of MX invading north mudug

Who said that I am scared? :ftw9nwa:

Do you know how many times HAG has tried to capture Galkacyo/Mudug since 1991? Has it ever worked? No, even with all the might of the HAG machine, they can never advance.

There is a difference between fear and distrust.

I don't trust your people and never will, no Puntite trusts your kind.

The day Majeerteen join Marehan in anything other than Salah in a masjid, I will eat my shoes.

Who said that I am scared? :ftw9nwa:

Do you know how many times HAG has tried to capture Galkacyo/Mudug since 1991? Has it ever worked? No, even with all the might of the HAG machine, they can never advance.

There is a difference between fear and distrust.

I don't trust your people and never will, no Puntite trusts your kind.

The day Majeerteen join Marehan in anything other than Salah in a masjid, I will eat my shoes.

galmudug queen, it was MX that defended gaalkayco in 1991. MX army that was stationed in waqooyi came to gaalkacyo and halted aideed advance.

galmudug queen, it was MX that defended gaalkayco in 1991. MX army that was stationed in waqooyi came to gaalkacyo and halted aideed advance.

Marehan had all the weapons and machinery from their Abo Siyad and all Daarood had to help each other.

If you were so powerful and efficient, you wouldn't carry HAG shoes in your mouth nor would you be begging other Daarood to help you in Galmudug to get more seats.

Everyone knows the situation you are in.

Your people duck and dive in Mogadishu because you cannot stand living in your own tuulos/cities. That's why Kismaayo has become your Jerusalem.

No need to lie or hide.

Trending