If north mudug joins Galmudug

Then HG would be dealing with Cumar Maxamuud instead of you, either way, it's your L.:mjdontkno:

Good to know you at least admit you ain't shit on your own.:trumpsmirk:

The current clan hierarchy and power sharing pecking order in Galmudug.

1. Sacad(President)
2. Ceyr("Prime minister"):drakelaugh:

3. Murusade(Speaker of parliament)

4. Marehan(powerless vice-president)

I'm surprised they gave you guys 16 seats in the parliament, very generous arrangement. :ehh:

1. Sacad(President)

I'm surprised they gave you guys 16 seats in the parliament, very generous arrangement. :ehh:

VP is second most powerful, if president dies he takes over.

i don't know where you get this crap from. never even heard of prime minister, but do see the VP all over galmudug

Then HG would be dealing with Cumar Maxamuud instead of you, either way, it's your L.:mjdontkno:

Exactly.

Cumar Maxamoud with Garacad, Galkacyo and multiple established towns would be the most powerful "Daarood" in Galmudug.

To be quite frank, even HG doesn't really want to share with Cumar Maxamoud, they just want to steal North Mudug and chase everyone out.

That was always the plan since the civil war.

we will be there spokesman and they will get there seats under us. we shall treat cumar maxamoud good.

they will come under our wing sxb.

1. Sacad(President)

Daarood is going to take back their donated parliament seats from Marehan inshallah.

OR

We will get rid of 4.5 altogether and everyone will stand alone as it should be.

Either way, we will cancel their "Daarood" card soon enough.

we will be there spokesman and they will get there seats under us. we shall treat cumar maxamoud good.

they will come under our wing sxb.
HG couldnt bully CM, but bullied yall(all mx), to the point you are seeking refuge in our side of the border.:gucciwhat:

so tell me, who'd they rather deal with? I'll give you a hint, no one deals with losers.

marehan should be called clan L from now on.:trumpsmirk:

Exactly.

Cumar Maxamoud with Garacad, Galkacyo and multiple established towns would be the most powerful "Daarood" in Galmudug.

To be quite frank, even HG doesn't really want to share with Cumar Maxamoud, they just want to steal North Mudug and chase everyone out.

That was always the plan since the civil war.
omar mohamud are warrior clan, no doubt about it, that's why HG would never even allow this to happen, because they know it is a win for MJs.

marehan as usual, begging for assistance.

HG couldnt bully CM, but bullied yall(all mx), to the point you are seeking refuge in our side of the border.:gucciwhat:

so tell me, who'd they rather deal with? I'll give you a hint, no one deals with losers.

marehan should be called clan L from now on.:trumpsmirk:

marehan left mudug in the 1900's and 1800's for jubbaland. caabudwaak was originally ogadeen, now it is a marehan strong hold. people move on, we still have the upper galgaduud and mudug.

marehan always lived in DDSI, no one can bully anyone, that is the fake crap you like to say in somalispot. the truth is marehan have been expanding in jubbaland today our camels graze all the way to afmadow.

north mudug will be part of galmudug sxb its a done deal

omar mohamud are warrior clan, no doubt about it, that's why HG would never even allow this to happen, because they know it is a win for MJs.

marehan as usual, begging for assistance.

i see OG is has accepted the servant status of being MJ servants. sxb that wont save you in kismaayo. we shall talk there.

VP is second most powerful, if president dies he takes over.

i don't know where you get this crap from. never even heard of prime minister, but do see the VP all over galmudug
Not in the case of Galmudug, if the President dies, the "Prime Minister" takes his seat.

:damn:

When Xaaf stepped down, the interior minister of the FG(Sabriye-Ceyr) took over administration of the state, that's why I referred to the VP position as powerless.

Here's the PM of Galmudug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2017/Dec/wararka_maanta6-143828.htm

i see OG is has accepted the servant status of being MJ servants. sxb that wont save you in kismaayo. we shall talk there.

Absame and Majeerteen are closer to each other than they are to you but we are not langaab who have to live under each other or beg other Daarood for power.

YOU are the Kablalax servant AND the HAG servant clan.

This entire topic is a tuugsi topic.

oliver-twist.jpg

Not in the case of Galmudug, if the President dies, the "Prime Minister" takes his seat.

:damn:

When Xaaf stepped down, the interior minister of the FG(Sabriye-Ceyr) took over administration of the state, that's why I referred to the VP position as powerless.

Here's the PM of Galmudug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you think that guy ruled caabudaaq district? or balanbale district?

upper galgaduud war ruled by VP of galmudug. that suufi guy only ruled ceyr cities guy did not even rule cadaado. which shows how little you know about galmudug

Absame and Majeerteen are closer to each other than they are to you but we are not langaab who have to live under each other or beg other Daarood for power.

YOU are the Kablalax servant AND the HAG servant clan.

This entire topic is a tuugsi topic.

oliver-twist.jpg

you need each other to survive in jubbaland. its an alliance you used to fight me and even then we won, only kenya won kismaayo for you but this is temporary.

the laangaab is you who is always begging OG and HAG against sade.

we beesha sade will expel MJ from kismaayo and will bring them to galmudug

you need each other to survive in jubbaland. its an alliance you used to fight me and even then we won, only kenya won kismaayo for you but this is temporary.

the laangaab is you who is always begging OG and HAG against sade.

we beesha sade will expel MJ from kismaayo and will bring them to galmudug

Today, you exposed your clan to be weaker than even one subclan of Majeerteen in Mudug.

I will not waste my time arguing with you anymore.

It's actually embarrassing.

galmudug queen, i just exposed that your small sub clan won't even get 1 seat. cumar mahamoud will get 10 seats inshallah.

as for MX in gagladuud/mudug only half or reer diini and half of reer wagardhac live there.

massive clans way bigger then any Sub MJ clan like reer xassan are exlusive jubbaland and liban zone.

you are dealing with effectively 2 half sub clans of MX. we have a stake in mutliple regions, we don't confine ourselves to only one federal region like you.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
But, are you the same people that want "Greater Somalia"..............
you are fighting over provinces in Somalia. furthermore, it also demonstrates why so called "Somaliweyne " is false. therefore, it is an illogical illusion when taking into account the politics, ideology and how people conduct themselves.
"blah, blah, blah somaliweyne is false but i want hawd to join somaliland, blah blah blah"

you think that guy ruled caabudaaq district? or balanbale district?

upper galgaduud war ruled by VP of galmudug. that suufi guy only ruled ceyr cities guy did not even rule cadaado. which shows how little you know about galmudug
Kkkk of course that's the crux of the problem in Galmudug, reer Hobyo-reer Dhusamareb-and reer Cadado are self governed with no real power base overseeing the whole state. Cabduwaaq, Gelinsoor, and Xarardheere are stuck in the middle with no real say in the states formation. :mjdontkno:

just a couple of months ago, odeyaal from Reer Bicidyahan expressed their desire to defect and join Galmudug

Galmudug waa qaran, we are welcoming our Somali brothers & sisters with open arms

after all, when oil drilling begins and money starts pouring in, many Galmudug locals will be in need of servants :siilaanyolaugh:

Trending