If north mudug joins Galmudug

Marehan had all the weapons and machinery from their Abo Siyad and all Daarood had to help each other.

If you were so powerful and efficient, you wouldn't carry HAG shoes in your mouth nor would you be begging other Daarood to help you in Galmudug to get more seats.

Everyone knows the situation you are in.

Your people duck and dive in Mogadishu because you cannot stand living in your own tuulos/cities. That's why Kismaayo has become your Jerusalem.

No need to lie or hide.

lol why would i need HAG when it was MX that defeated USC in gedo and kismaayo and again in gaalkacyo. anyway that is the past and today former enemies are working together.

You can quote me on this north Mudug will join galmudug.

lol why would i need HAG when it was MX that defeated USC in gedo and kismaayo and again in gaalkacyo. anyway that is the past and today former enemies are working together.

If you are working with HAG, why the hell are you asking us to join you?

Langaab.

Ilaahay baa idin ku dhaarshaye, waxaan arka.

They claim to be soo laandheer but they cannot get a few Marehan settlements together to lobby for power in Galmudug.

Is it because they are non-existent?

Saaxo
Cabudwaaq?

AND????

:farmajoyaab:

Farm

VIP

North Mudug is where the most militant Puntites live but keep believing your nonsense lol. What’s more likely is south Mudug joining PL

just like the hobyo days.

:trumpsmirk:

MJ joining Galnus?

:chrisfreshhah:

Imagine, they used to claim to be so powerful and relevant in Central Somalia but today, they are admitting that they don't have power and numbers at all.

The truth always reveals itself.

ONE Subclan of CUMAR MAXAMOUD has more power and relevance than ALL of "SADE" in Central Somalia.

L
A
N
G
A
A
B
S

If you are working with HAG, why the hell are you asking us to join you?

Langaab.

Ilaahay baa idin ku dhaarshaye, waxaan arka.

They claim to be soo laandheer but they cannot get a few people together to lobby for power in Galmudug.

:farmajoyaab:

kkk galmudug queen,

your leaders and boqors asked MX to join puntland many times. but this time i am not asking i am telling you what will happen.

as for laangaab, galmudug queen, google where filtru is and where dheeka is located and see how much land we settle in

kkk galmudug queen,

your leaders and boqors asked MX to join puntland many times. but this time i am not asking i am telling you what will happen.

as for laangaab, galmudug queen, google where filtru is and where dheeka is located and see how much land we settle in

How much land we settle kulaha?

If you have that much land, why do you need North Mudug?

You JUST talked about how Galkacyo and Galdogob are needed to help tip the scales.

Do you even read what you write?

How much land we settle kulaha?

If you have that much land, why do you need North Mudug?

You JUST talked about how Galkacyo and Galdogob are needed to help tip the scales.

Do you even read what you write?

kkk, galmudug queen, the distance from abudwaak to filtru is over 1000 miles.

MX don't settle in one big block like most clans, the biggest block is gedo/ jubbaland, but then we are spread out in Ethiopia and central Somalia.

we are probably the clan with the biggest land in horn of afrika

MX don't settle in one big block like most clans, the biggest block is gedo/ jubbaland, but then we are spread out in Ethiopia and central Somalia.

So you live on land without having settlements like naked bush people in the year 2020?

No wonder you cannot get power in Galmudug and need the rest of us.

Ceeb.

Farm

VIP

black-guy-laughing-gif-3.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Useless thread about fictional hypothesis. I thought I was watching a sci-fi movie.

Why would MJ/Leelkase Join GalNus and abandon their brethren up North?!! The question itself is ridiculous.

Trending