If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the

Does female discharge determine the gender?

• No, I'm afraid the prophet was wrong

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, I do not care about facts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Steam is back?!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some weird shit: In embriology,there is a bigger chance of being born a female than a male,y chromosome determines the egg droping down to become test,but it was an egg before,so its not really 50/50, in the xy chromosome even if your x is dominant youll be a girl

man, and if the women discharge first the child will resemble the woman from Sahih al-Bukhari 3329.

There is nothing empirical to support that notions, in fact most reproductive study have shown that gender selection is random 50/50 though weather can affect it, but not female discharge:draketf:
Has anyone tested this theory yet? has anyone reached orgasm first and seen what the sex of the child was? if not then it's just another theory waiting to be proven right or wrong.

:manny:

Steam

Welcome back.

The Hadith you posted about the resemblance of children to their parents was well known to the Jewish Rabbis and they asked Mohamed only to confirm his claim that he was a prophet and Islam was a continuation of Judaism. But when it comes to genetics 101, both groups were wrong because an orgasm (discharge) of a female or a male has nothing to do with which parent a child will resemble. Both the sperm and the egg carries genetic information and dominant traits from each parent will cause the child to pick up those traits.

@tesfey67n

Steam

Welcome back.

The Hadith you posted about the resemblance of children to their parents was well known to the Jewish Rabbis and they asked Mohamed only to confirm his claim that he was a prophet and Islam was a continuation of Judaism. But when it comes to genetics 101, both groups were wrong because an orgasm (discharge) of a female or a male has nothing to do with which parent a child will resemble. Both the sperm and the egg carries genetic information and dominant traits from each parent will cause the child to pick up those traits.

@tesfey67n

I would say all the Abrahamic religions are a continuation. But altered.
But you right, its 50/50

Do you have evidence to support the authenticity of this hadith? How is it categorised?
Do you know the hadith collectors deliberately collected fabricated sayings to show you they were false?

Do you have evidence to support the authenticity of this hadith? How is it categorised?
Do you know the hadith collectors deliberately collected fabricated sayings to show you they were false?

Baliska

Google the Hadith on islamqa, the Syrian salafi imaam answers a sceptical Muslim and justifies the same Hadith.

@tesfey67n

I know you don’t put much emphasis on Hadiths, but what do you think of the Hadith?

Rockefeller monkey science vs the creator, it's a very easy pick for anyone with a mustard seed of iman

You will be raised with those whom you took as deities besides Allah even though they themselves are known luciferians

How foolish you will look on that day when the ultimate truth stares you in the face, how you sold your Islam for Rockefeller shenanigans and luciferian falsehoods

which one bro? sorry, I just saw you're notification.

tesfey

Bro, check the initial post of the Op which is based on the title of this thread. This Hadith is about the factor of the resemblance of children in regards to which parent. We will discuss another one about what determines the gender of children later on.

tesfey

Bro, check the initial post of the Op which is based on the title of this thread. This Hadith is about the factor of the resemblance of children in regards to which parent. We will discuss another one about what determines the gender of children later on.

Yes, bro, I said its 50/50 earlier. Another argument can be made on, the child often inheriting the bad characteristics of the parents. But, I say its not Fact.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nope. Stop listening to crazy sheikhs and read a book.

Yes, bro, I said its 50/50 earlier. Another argument can be made on, the child often inheriting the bad characteristics of the parents. But, I say its not Fact.

tesfey

Bro, how did you decide the 50/50 on Hadiths? Since you are a Sufi, most Somalis are Salafis (but deny and say, I follow Koran and Hadiths) who were educated in the madrasa by a salafi sheikh and would accuse you as ahlul bid3a. @government is their mufti on somalispot. Which Tariqa do you follow?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending