If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the

Does female discharge determine the gender?

• No, I'm afraid the prophet was wrong

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, I do not care about facts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Steam is back?!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Lesbian apostates are increasing by the day on the this site :francis:

What ilogical argument is that? :kodaksmiley:

When science contradicts the dear leader it is science that is wrong, somaha? :ulyin:

Disillusion is a blessing :salute:
Who's talking:ayaanswag: the fake lawyer who also is lesbian at night and loves nordicmen at day also she somehow knows the whole police department and her country:yacadiim: your whole existence is illogical also you spelled illogical wrong miss devolopment:siilaanyosmile:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is that a Sahih Hadith? Impossible

Who's talking:ayaanswag: the fake lawyer who also is lesbian at night and loves nordicmen at day also she somehow knows the whole police department and her country:yacadiim: your whole existence is illogical also you spelled illogical wrong miss devolopment:siilaanyosmile:

Keep hating :mjohreally:

But you've awkwardly bypassed the issue at hand, as usual:westbrookwtf:

DRACO

VIP
Ha, all this time and I didn't notice @Steamdevolopment spelt her username wrong :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending