If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the

Does female discharge determine the gender?

• No, I'm afraid the prophet was wrong

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, I do not care about facts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Steam is back?!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
man, and if the women discharge first the child will resemble the woman from Sahih al-Bukhari 3329.

There is nothing empirical to support that notions, in fact most reproductive study have shown that gender selection is random 50/50 though weather can affect it, but not female discharge:draketf:

Last edited:
No is the male sex cells aka sperm that decides the gender of course Allah is the one that decides but the guy has X and Y chromosome whereas the female has X and X and will only release those Chromsome

So if the guy releases x and joins with the other x from the mother it’s a girl!

If the fathers Y chromosome carrying spent reaches the egg first it’s a boy!

If this was a troll question lol at me

No is the male sex cells aka sperm that decides the gender of course Allah is the one that decides but the guy has X and Y chromosome whereas the female has X and X and will only release those Chromsome

So if the guy releases x and joins with the other x from the mother it’s a girl!

If the fathers Y chromosome carrying spent reaches the egg first it’s a boy!

If this was a troll question lol at me

That is the problem, the female discharge has little role in determining the gender of the child and it seems the Prophet is guessing based on patriarchal stanards of the time, and if he was wrong about this what else could he be wrong about?

It is a rabbit hole with no end.

That is the problem, the female discharge has little role in determining the gender of the child and it seems the Prophet is guessing based on patriarchal stanards of the time, and if he was wrong about this what else could he be wrong about?

It is a rabbit hole with no end.

What did the prophet SAW even say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending