ideal personality in your life partner and compatibility

I want a wife who'll act like my mom. Wakes me up in morning and on occasions makes fun of me. I want her to be loud and dominant and stand up for me when I need her. But will on occasions compromise with me. I want her to be strick with the kids. I would like her to be funny. I don't want a fob but one born in the west or grew up in west. I would like it if she had no social media or pictures of herself on internet. I need to know her family background; I don't wanna end up marrying sister of gangster. She must know to cook but dosent have to be a great. She must be money smart; I hate woman who waste money. I don't want her too dark but I also don't want a lighty. I don't care for height. I don't want a fully hijabed xalimo nor a xalimo wearing booty short. Not too conservative or liberal. Has interests for her home country. Must know how to speak somali. Not too emotional. Can have interesting conversations with. Dosent neglect kids and isnt too over protective over them. Likes to travel. Has an interesting hobby. Take cares of her body and exercises. Isn't ghetto also.
i see :yacadiim:
great qualities you're looking for, very specific
i noticed you mentioned wife, mom, and dominant in the same couple of sentences
very interesting i must say

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
not that anyone cares but
isn’t a mental nutjob, somewhat funny, appreciates lighthearted arguing/conversation, that’s it ?
idk

compromise to your bisexuality?
lowqulbait.jpg

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
My ideal guy would be a humble, hard working, empathetic, health conscious and confident. I wouldn’t match with someone who thinks they’re too smart and like listening to themselves talking, or making decisions by themselves for the family because they think you don’t have any intellectual capacity to say anything that would be a dealbreaker. Money is not a big issue I believe each person has a role although I am minimalist my lifestyle matter a lot to me I prefer saving money, travel or buying the actual stuff I will use not hoarding. Am also clean freak so I can’t stand dirt like dirty wet toilets, kitchens, or cluttered house (I love big clean spaces) that could make me a bit mental even though I don’t have OCD but it kills me lol so for them to be the same or aleast willing to change would help a lot

My ideal guy would be a humble, hard working, empathetic, health conscious and confident. I wouldn’t match with someone who thinks they’re too smart and like listening to themselves talking, or making decisions by themselves for the family because they think you don’t have any intellectual capacity to say anything that would be a dealbreaker. Money is not a big issue I believe each person has a role although I am minimalist my lifestyle matter a lot to me I prefer saving money, travel or buying the actual stuff I will use not hoarding. Am also clean freak so I can’t stand dirt like dirty wet toilets, kitchens, or cluttered house (I love big clean spaces) that could make me a bit mental even though I don’t have OCD but it kills me lol so for them to be the same or aleast willing to change would help a lot
It's good to know what you want, but I wouldn't set yourself such stringent deal-breakers. You might get rid of someone that's perfect for you long term for not meeting a few trivial requirement.

With how big mental problems is with Somalis sanity is my nr 1,2 and 3. 90% of Somalis has some sort of mental problem

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I want a guy who is deen conscious and very proud of his daqan and religion. Also, he has to be respectful, sweet and fun personality.
I’m an observant person and family is everything to me , if he treats his family with respect and present leadership or father figure to his family, he’s the one to me.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Someone who can take the wheel so i can go on auto pilot straight to jannah, i fahma dee :silanyosmile:

Trending

Latest posts