ideal personality in your life partner and compatibility

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Someone who genuinely cares about my well being.

That’s the most valuable thing. I’ve got be attracted to them as well.

Also they gotta be MJ if not MJ than Harti is ok
:kanyehmm:

I honestly find girl
From my experience ugly girls (in society standards: aging, overweight, darker skinned, etc.) tend to be more negative or bitter personality wise since they don't benefit from pretty privilege.

No man its other way around ..from my experience ugly girls read more books and eloquent with their speech more than pretty girls ...

true, but that doesn't make it a personality trait
"pretty" is used to describe someone's appearance
and also-
you tryna say something?

I'm not trying to say anything about you abaayo!

Yeah, it's not a personality trait but it has a cause-effect relationship. Ugly girls develop insecurities when they're growing up without pretty privilege, often it permeates through their personalities in negative ways (standoffish, bitter, risky behavior) for the rest of their lives. Some guys might not want that baggage.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Attractiveness plays a role in a women's personality.

giphy.gif

Yeah, it's not a personality trait but it has a cause-effect relationship. Ugly girls develop insecurities when they're growing up without pretty privilege, often it permeates through their personalities in negative ways (standoffish, bitter, risky behavior) for the rest of their lives. Some guys might not want that baggage.
but only for some unattractive girls

some pretty girls can be egotistic and self-absorbed because of their good looks so that's no good either

Being pretty is physical trait not personality trait

Come on now:kanyehmm:

Trending

Latest posts