ideal personality in your life partner and compatibility

Nigga I'm just trying to win :drakewtf:
what you said. i don't think good looks accounts for that much in a person's personality especially since beauty is subjective.

I agree with both of you... Allah is the only perfect.. but can we say sense humour is a male trait..for example yacni jealousy is female trait

Pretty girl are attractive and they can have simps do their homework for them..i love looking at her..such candy for eyes..but please dont utter a word..you pretty while quite

Mean while ugly girls xuuux..they read and read and think..they tend to wear glasses and be book worms..and can talk to you about alot of interesting shit..you can actually learn from them..they can also make you laugh with them 0bjt not laugh at them

Being pretty can help you though in getting jobs and be more confident..while ugly wome every thing she got she earnd it :russ:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You lot seem so reasonable and pragmatic.

Mildly agreeable, emotionally avaliable, monogamous, responsible, honest, consistent, engaging and appreciative of banter, patient, magnanimous (I love generous people) and challenging/growth-centric (holding you accountable in being your best self).

someone with a sense of self and purpose

+ taqwa,
eq,
patience with people and situations (the tenacity to fall and rise again),

an observer,

and timeless wisdom too where they could link past experiences to a multitude of unfamiliar issues. This is based on the amazing people i've met in my short-lived life

someone with a sense of self and purpose

+ taqwa,
eq,
patience with people and situations (the tenacity to fall and rise again),

an observer,

and timeless wisdom too where they could link past experiences to a multitude of unfamiliar issues. This is based on the amazing people i've met in my short-lived life
those are great traits :it0tdo8: the people in your life must be truly amazing

You lot seem so reasonable and pragmatic.

Mildly agreeable, emotionally avaliable, monogamous, responsible, honest, consistent, engaging and appreciative of banter, patient, magnanimous (I love generous people) and challenging/growth-centric (holding you accountable in being your best self).
monogamous BAHAHA
yes get those priorities straight:silanyosmile:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
monogamous BAHAHA
yes get those priorities straight:silanyosmile:

MRI brain scan is a must to determine how committed a prospect is. ;) Thank me, later.

Using functional MRI and a behavioural task, the authors of this paper discovered signal reduction in the brain as a result of a history of dishonest behaviour, consistent with adaptation.

In other words, the more someone lies, the more comfortable they become with lying. What begins as small acts of dishonesty can escalate into larger transgressions.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Respectful, intelligent, can be adventurous, can laugh at themselves. But mainly has to have the sauce (individuality).

I want a wife who'll act like my mom. Wakes me up in morning and on occasions makes fun of me. I want her to be loud and dominant and stand up for me when I need her. But will on occasions compromise with me. I want her to be strick with the kids. I would like her to be funny. I don't want a fob but one born in the west or grew up in west. I would like it if she had no social media or pictures of herself on internet. I need to know her family background; I don't wanna end up marrying sister of gangster. She must know to cook but dosent have to be a great. She must be money smart; I hate woman who waste money. I don't want her too dark but I also don't want a lighty. I don't care for height. I don't want a fully hijabed xalimo nor a xalimo wearing booty short. Not too conservative or liberal. Has interests for her home country. Must know how to speak somali. Not too emotional. Can have interesting conversations with. Dosent neglect kids and isnt too over protective over them. Likes to travel. Has an interesting hobby. Take cares of her body and exercises. Isn't ghetto also.

Im
I want a wife who'll act like my mom. Wakes me up in morning and on occasions makes fun of me. I want her to be loud and dominant and stand up for me when I need her. But will on occasions compromise with me. I want her to be strick with the kids. I would like her to be funny. I don't want a fob but one born in the west or grew up in west. I would like it if she had no social media or pictures of herself on internet. I need to know her family background; I don't wanna end up marrying sister of gangster. She must know to cook but dosent have to be a great. She must be money smart; I hate woman who waste money. I don't want her too dark but I also don't want a mighty. I don't care for height. I don't want a fully hijabed xalimo nor a xalimo wearing booty short. Not too conservative or liberal. Has interests for her home country. Must know how to speak somali. Not too emotional. Can have interesting conversations with. Dosent neglect kids and isnt too over protective over them. Likes to travel. Has an interesting hobby. Take cares oh her body and exercises. Isn't ghetto.
Lmaoooo

Hmm, funny, easy going, smart, caring, generous.

Character examples that fit my ideal man to a tea: Chandler from friends, Ted mosby from himym, jack from threes company, Jake perilta from Brooklyn99, Jesse from nelk, Tucker Carlson from tuckercarlsonTonight:it0tdo8: Absolutely Kings who deserve the best mankind has to offer.

Trending