ideal personality in your life partner and compatibility

Docile and timid. I want someone that won't challenge my authority. I have strong, assertive, and dominant genes so I'm not worried about her timidness passing on to my children.

If she is uneducated, even better. I don't want her reading and getting any funny ideas. She needs to cook and tend to the kids and report to bed for nightly karbaashing. She needs to know her place :kodaksmiley:

That's all i ask in my partner :tocry:

Someone who's kinda she better be thicc my opposite yet is similar to me. A like-minded wife is great and all but shit gets boring buuq strictly forbidden if she only agrees with you all the time. There needs to be some sort of opposites, light hearted arguments that spice things up and always lead to she needs to give me malab everyday or else it's triple talaq time compromises that strengthen our relationship. Such relationships are desirable for me. 5 star hotel service Such relationships are goals wallee iyo billee :yousmart:
walaal...
i-i it's okay to have a preference even if it's a halal one-night stand typa material ig

Someone who's kinda she better be thicc my opposite yet is similar to me. A like-minded wife is great and all but shit gets boring buuq strictly forbidden if she only agrees with you all the time. There needs to be some sort of opposites, light hearted arguments that spice things up and always lead to she needs to give me malab everyday or else it's triple talaq time compromises that strengthen our relationship. Such relationships are desirable for me. 5 star hotel service Such relationships are goals wallee iyo billee :yousmart:
A girl that gives no malab it's time for her to pack back to dadaab :yousmart:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
A girl that gives no malab it's time for her to pack back to dadaab :yousmart:
giphy (58).gif

Docile and timid. I want someone that won't challenge my authority. I have strong, assertive, and dominant genes so I'm not worried about her timidness passing on to my children.

If she is uneducated, even better. I don't want her reading and getting any funny ideas. She needs to cook and tend to the kids and report to bed for nightly karbaashing. She needs to know her place :kodaksmiley:

That's all i ask in my partner :tocry:
um
so who's gonna help me warn the poor girl before it's too late? :damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
As long as her iQ is above 68 I’m good. Can’t have 34 iQ thing driving me crazy.

Trending

Latest posts