Iconic Throwback: The Day SSpot Faraxs exposed themselves as Tranny Loving Simps that get no girls!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I just came down to the conclusion that despite asians regularly looking like the other gender, asian women get dragged for it less because men just want to hit. Throughout this thread, it’s been proven that y’all don’t actually give a f*ck.
Yet asian men get their lashings because men want to put down other men to have less competition and make themselves look more desirable.

Qeelbax analysis finished.
:sass1:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I told you I have a good eye. In the age of hormone meds and bbls, I can tell who’s an actual man or woman. So if y’all need any help, hit me up.
awesome eminem GIF

If they didn’t know who eminem was and he had a wig on some faraxs in here might just ask for his dms,
:sass2:
“ if it ain’t snowin I ain’t goin” doesn’t necessarily apply to just one gender
:damedamn:

This is why I don't compliment internet women. You never know if someone posting these kinds of images is rubbing their hands like Birdman waiting on a dude to give a compliment and then reveal the "woman" is a man. As evidenced by this thread such schemes can be used to erode the reputation of us Somali men. Stay safe brothers.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Lool.. You are not easy to fool, damn.. The naag no. 1 is dhegacas and no. 2 is a Phillipino I think .

It’s the hairline also. Women almost never bald so it can’t be number 2.

Number 2 has early signs of male pattern baldness as his corners are starting to push back.

Trending