Iconic Throwback: The Day SSpot Faraxs exposed themselves as Tranny Loving Simps that get no girls!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Acuudubillahi minashaydhaani rajiim
What in the world is a HSTS and an Autogynophile?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HSTS means "Homosexual Transexual". They're basically stunted boys. Something went wrong either in the womb or over the years post birth. They are from before puberty very slight, shorter than average and gravitate toward girls socially while being homosexual. When they hit puberty they don't develop as many secondary sex characteristics like their voice barely cracks, they stay unnaturally short and are probably very low on male hormones and over-repped on the female ones. It's a physiological issue and unless you can get to them at a young age and pump them full of male hormones to correct the issue which hasn't even been proven to work it's probably best to leave them be to "transition", at least this is the common gaal wisdom. Because of their femininity and stuntedness from a young age they tend to make very convincing women when they "transition". Not much maleness to them physically to begin with being why. Most Asiatic trans women are of this type. Probably too much soy, greens and plastics... who knows?

Autogynophilia is more of a mental disorder. There's nothing discernibly wrong with the men developmentally or physiologically outside of the brain and probably disorders that aren't involved with their testes that go along with that (no one is mentally ill without a myriad of physiological issues going on with the mental illness). Their issue is more mental and used to be called gender dysphoria, if I recall correctly. They're very complex and strange, to be honest. Like, they develop strange perversions at a young age and will secretly dress in their mother or sister's clothes growing up and masturbate and get off on the idea of being penetrated and "dominated" by men though, strangely, many aren't truly homosexual and prefer to partner with women and unlike the first group they are not stunted males at all and may grow to be quite tall, quite masculine looking and virile males whose psychological deterioration is progressive until the "female persona" they've mentally developed within overwhelms them at an older age when all their secondary sex characteristics have set-in which is why they're easier to physically recognize cos no matter how hard you try it's gonna be hard to turn a 20-40+ male into a physically passable woman. These types, if we're to be un-PC probably just require psychological help and maybe even medication or serious lifestyle interventions (like diet) rather than being allowed to transition. It seems the majority of trans women in the west are of this type.

GuanYu

Custom title
HSTS means "Homosexual Transexual". They're basically stunted boys. Something went wrong either in the womb or over the years post birth. They are from before puberty very slight, shorter than average and gravitate toward girls socially while being homosexual. When they hit puberty they don't develop as many secondary sex characteristics like their voice barely cracks, they stay unnaturally short and are probably very low on male hormones and over-repped on the female ones. It's a physiological issue and unless you can get to them at a young age and pump them full of male hormones to correct the issue which hasn't even been proven to work it's probably best to leave them be to "transition", at least this is the common gaal wisdom. Because of their femininity and stuntedness from a young age they tend to make very convincing women when they "transition". Not much maleness to them physically to begin with being why. Most Asiatic trans women are of this type. Probably too much soy, greens and plastics... who knows?

Autogynophilia is more of a mental disorder. There's nothing discernibly wrong with the men developmentally or physiologically outside of the brain and probably disorders that aren't involved with their testes that go along with that (no one is mentally ill without a myriad of physiological issues going on with the mental illness). Their issue is more mental and used to be called gender dysphoria, if I recall correctly. They're very complex and strange, to be honest. Like, they develop strange perversions at a young age and will secretly dress in their mother or sister's clothes growing up and masturbate and get off on the idea of being penetrated and "dominated" by men though, strangely, many aren't truly homosexual and prefer to partner with women and unlike the first group they are not stunted males at all and may grow to be quite tall, quite masculine looking and virile males whose psychological deterioration is progressive until the "female persona" they've mentally developed within overwhelms them at an older age when all their secondary sex characteristics have set-in which is why they're easier to physically recognize cos no matter how hard you try it's gonna be hard to turn a 20-40+ male into a physically passable woman. These types, if we're to be un-PC probably just require psychological help and maybe even medication or serious lifestyle interventions (like diet) rather than being allowed to transition. It seems the majority of trans women in the west are of this type.
very concise thank you for taking the time to explain it, these terms are not something I have ever heard before

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
very concise thank you for taking the time to explain it, these terms are not something I have ever heard before

You're welcome, walaal. Both terms are not that accepted by western scholars who are heavily influenced by trans rights activists who don't, understandably, like the narrative that they're something disorderly about their trans-ness. But I find them rather convincing, to be honest, as do several others. And I don't think they've at all really debunked them but I'm open to someone proving that to me.

Trending