I will never move back to get married

Marry from back home or in Western world?

• Back home

• Western Xalimo

• I haven't made up my mind sxb

• Qaniis baan ahay

Results are only viewable after voting.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Just the thought of marrying a Xalimo with red teeth back home makes me vomit. Or one with FOBish characteristics.

Lakiin I've been wondering cause some on this forum swear to God that Somali women back home are better than ones in Western world but I doubt that.

Plus they don't even develop their bodies back home it's all baruur. Bisinka. The cook couple meals like laxoox(canjero) , maraq digaag or maraq whatever or bariis iyo baasto. I can not see myself grow up on these things my whole life I would turn out like that dude from that show that Abdi left on the pic. Before he lost weight. (Can someone drop his before pic in the thread)

Wollah I'd rather marry a Western Somali girl than ones back home tbh.

What about you?
Probably it's your surroundings sxb you have several options , if you are dissatisfied with finding the right xaliimo you swipe her like a tinder app soomaha and move on to the next one and even then you can go for ajnabi chicks,or you go to your country of origin but that may even bring obstacles since you're a western oriented the errors would be similar to a electric circuit minus or plus due to that particular wiring to be installed in a way that creates an unbroken channel can cause a devastating fuse
Hence it's wise for you to settle for your surroundings and not from a faraway land

here the dudes either import one from back home which is hella expansive because the somali male female ratio are imbalanced
85% Somali population
female for male 14:16
Many iskaabulo brothers going the hardway hitting brothels or even settling down with locals loooool

Most people outside the west will percieve you as a milking goat
@CaliTedesse

I
Just the thought of marrying a Xalimo with red teeth back home makes me vomit. Or one with FOBish characteristics.

Lakiin I've been wondering cause some on this forum swear to God that Somali women back home are better than ones in Western world but I doubt that.

Plus they don't even develop their bodies back home it's all baruur. Bisinka. The cook couple meals like laxoox(canjero) , maraq digaag or maraq whatever or bariis iyo baasto. I can not see myself grow up on these things my whole life I would turn out like that dude from that show that Abdi left on the pic. Before he lost weight. (Can someone drop his before pic in the thread)

Wollah I'd rather marry a Western Somali girl than ones back home tbh.

What about you?

Bruv village xarlimos are the 1

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You're dumb if it's back home. Can't I not clarify they won't contribute to the household besides food and they only want your citizenship and will run away with a Madow and live that 'high life'

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Most Xaalimo back home (hello dears) are well mannered but very spoiled. There are many beauties to choose from, Inshallah marriage can await till faith time is over (Ramadan)

Saxhiib
I wouldn't dare marry a Somali woman without having the guts to be thorough. In pockets and Affection!
Heheh, the pampering pays well according to the elders who were wise to make love last!

The point of marriage is to be happy and fruitful. Let not Quarantine absent our good works for pleasurable purposes. A good marriage will come soon enough for the special ladies worth the wait.

As far as lifestyle I don't judge just don't be shameful to yourself being a T.H.O.T. All the good girls get taken early so maybe it's better to wait taking time. Lacagh spends Allah's might.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I keep my mouth shut about how often xalimos from somalia asked me if i can fix a farax from the west for them #vivapassport:mjlol:

Trending