I will never move back to get married

Marry from back home or in Western world?

• Back home

• Western Xalimo

• I haven't made up my mind sxb

• Qaniis baan ahay

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I would of course not marry someone from baadiyo but i would marry someone from the goverment.
Or i would marry a western xalimo with daqan and Move Back To Somalia.

Where im NOT a sperm donator with no rights :susp:
That is if you find a xalimoid ready to move back akhi

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A Halimo is a Halimo, wether she back home or lives in the west makes no difference whatsoever, plenty of th0ts back home too while there is very wifey material and religious once here in the west, let us stop stereotyping our women and labeling them.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
A Halimo is a Halimo, wether she back home or lives in the west makes no difference whatsoever, plenty of ****s back home too while there is very wifey material and religious once here in the west, let us stop stereotyping our women and labeling them.
Nahh label them es

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Just the thought of marrying a Xalimo with red teeth back home makes me vomit. Or one with FOBish characteristics.

Lakiin I've been wondering cause some on this forum swear to God that Somali women back home are better than ones in Western world but I doubt that.

Plus they don't even develop their bodies back home it's all baruur. Bisinka. The cook couple meals like laxoox(canjero) , maraq digaag or maraq whatever or bariis iyo baasto. I can not see myself grow up on these things my whole life I would turn out like that dude from that show that Abdi left on the pic. Before he lost weight. (Can someone drop his before pic in the thread)

Wollah I'd rather marry a Western Somali girl than ones back home tbh.

What about you?

The sorrows of young Abdi in the diaspora...

Marry from back home and risk to be used or marry a western halima that can't cook and is a naag nool or potential naag nool...

CaliTedesse

VIP
The sorrows of young Abdi in the diaspora...

Marry from back home and risk to be used or marry a western halima that can't cook and is a naag nool or potential naag nool...
I'm weak wallahi I'm crying

Naag nool was a good thing that got hijacked by Western Xalimos who don't know how to cook baasto.

Real naag nool's don't call themselves that, and they are the best type of wives to get nacaala :ahh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Only a real man can handle women back home. Stick to your Western transformers hijabi hy day, shishad lounge by night getting longstroked by Habib

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Skjermbilde 2020-05-06 kl. 19.16.44.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
Only a real man can handle women back home. Stick to your Western transformers hijabi hy day, shishad lounge by night getting longstroked by Habib
Akhi let's be honest you don't need to be a real man to handle women back home. To handle a Western Somali girl and get her on your path and fikir is the real challenge. Somali women back home are very docile.

Trending