I went to the doctor

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know how i envision how @SOULSEARCHING looks like in real life?

Tiny body, always wearing black hijaabs, bantu look, thick lips, terrible mouth breath, large manly eyes that show u a window to a man soul inside.

Went to my GP after I got depersonalization from smoking weed and the f.ggot legit just went on his PC and printed out a leaflet for me. Get a second opinion before going on meds wallahi.

Don't trust that Yahud, she'll try convince you that your depression stems from gender dysphoria and get you on testosterone given half the chance:susp:

Last edited:
And they said I might be depressed and should consider taking anti depressants and anxiety medication to treat my brain fog

I told them I don't want to be fat .

What should I do , ladies a jew I don't trust her. I am not a tool to be tested on.
:stressed:
Don’t take anti depressions I heard that shit makes it worse you should get an anxiety pet they are so cute and fun to the point your anxiety is gone search it up

You know how i envision how @SOULSEARCHING looks like in real life?

Tiny body, always wearing black hijaabs, bantu look, thick lips, terrible mouth breath, large manly eyes that show u a window to a man soul inside.
This is what I imagined

1604854786605.png

And they said I might be depressed and should consider taking anti depressants and anxiety medication to treat my brain fog

What should I do , ladies a jew I don't trust her. I am not a tool to be tested on.

If that is you in your dp? :banderas::ahh::whew:.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie

What’s causing your brain fog ?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
So you're white? Also how tf did you end up in shitty london when you could have been chilling in switzerland :mahubowtf:
I got a nice job offer with better salary and bonus, I also wanted to learn English.
warya I am 100% somali.
London is a ghetto but thanks because of my job I live in the center.
But mashallah wallahi deen wise this country is the best for muslims in Europe.

I got a nice job offer with better salary and bonus, I also wanted to learn English.
warya I am 100% somali.
London is a ghetto but thanks because of my job I live in the center.
But mashallah wallahi deen wise this country is the best for muslims in Europe.
I've heard that a few times but how so?

Trending