I went to the doctor

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
And they said I might be depressed and should consider taking anti depressants and anxiety medication to treat my brain fog

I told them I don't want to be fat .

What should I do , ladies a jew I don't trust her. I am not a tool to be tested on.
:stressed:

Dawo

Freedom Fighter
she works for the drug dealers (pharmaceutical companies) to sell their product.

Anti-Depression tablets wth is that like what does it do ? it cures your depression within an instant ?

Some BS

:pachah1:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
she works for the drug dealers (pharmaceutical companies) to sell their product.

Anti-Depression tablets wth is that like what does it do ? it cures your depression within an instant ?

Some BS

:pachah1:
I'm not even depressed, I am the most happiest person ever I swear, I only get stressed.
I don't know how she quickly jumped to depression I think she is @Basra

Karim

With A Brave Heart anything is possible
VIP
Anti depressants are horrific for patients with depression. Don't take it

Mercury

Staff Member
And they said I might be depressed and should consider taking anti depressants and anxiety medication to treat my brain fog

What should I do , ladies a jew I don't trust her. I am not a tool to be tested on.
Ive seen one somali guy on that medication he went from being a kaneeco to a hippo

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I have been saying you are depressed forever huuno! Wallee iyoo billee i am a witch! I also said @Grigori Rasputin has HIV, and one day he will admit it to it loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You need to get married

i disagree. Marriage is the last thing she need now. . @SOULSEARCHING is a sweet soul. She is a sensitive soul. Her depression probably stems from a childhood sexual abuse. Incest possibly. She habors really terrible nightmare secret that can drive a soul to the edge. Thats why she calls herself "Soul Searching." she is searching a soul that has escaped her body because of the trauma. She is withdrawn, she has depression breath, you know, i can sense all that here from my screen, imagine if she stood before me and i oggled her from head to toe, upto her nails, i could tell alot.

No doubt she is sexually horny, but she is a human of course. But i would say, deal with the demons first before you embark on matrimony.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
i disagree. Marriage is the last thing she need snow. . @SOULSEARCHING is a sweet soul. She is a sensitive soul. Her depression probably stems from a childhood sexual abuse. Incest possibly. She habors really terrible nightmare secret that can drive a soul to the edge. Thats why she calls herself "Soul Searching." she is searching a soul that has escaped her body because of the trauma. She is withdrawn, she has depression breath, you know, i can sense all that here from my screen, imagine if she stood before me and i oggled her from head to toe, upto her nails, i could tell alot.

No doubt she is sexually horny, but she is a human of course. But i would say, deal with the demons first before you embark on matrimony.
You sound like a crazy white lady.

Trending

Latest posts