I went to the doctor

i disagree. Marriage is the last thing she need now. . @SOULSEARCHING is a sweet soul. She is a sensitive soul. Her depression probably stems from a childhood sexual abuse. Incest possibly. She habors really terrible nightmare secret that can drive a soul to the edge. Thats why she calls herself "Soul Searching." she is searching a soul that has escaped her body because of the trauma. She is withdrawn, she has depression breath, you know, i can sense all that here from my screen, imagine if she stood before me and i oggled her from head to toe, upto her nails, i could tell alot.

No doubt she is sexually horny, but she is a human of course. But i would say, deal with the demons first before you embark on matrimony.
My god.. :dwill:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What?

1604838829304.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Seriously, trust your doctor's advice - but not before you start exercising and sorting your diet out for a few months. I feel like doctors try to hand out anti-depressants like it's candy even though a good exercise routine and diet will help the vast majority of people that get prescribed BS from generalist GPs.

And they said I might be depressed and should consider taking anti depressants and anxiety medication to treat my brain fog

I told them I don't want to be fat .

What should I do , ladies a jew I don't trust her. I am not a tool to be tested on.
:stressed:
Best thing I did was get a therapist
Then go on holiday
I have a friend on anti depressants it’s just made her worse

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Doctors are the drug peddlers for pharmaceutical companies. All you have to do is mention 1 or 2 related symptoms and they'll diagnose you without much thought. We get commission for each idiot that listens to us and pops pills when in reality you probably only need a simple lifestyle change.

Doctors are not your friends. Most of us only care about lacag. Sad but true

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Doctors are the drug peddlers for pharmaceutical companies. All you have to do is mention 1 or 2 related symptoms and they'll diagnose you without much thought. We get commission for each idiot that listens to us and pops pills when in reality you probably only need a simple lifestyle change.

Doctors are not your friends. Most of us only care about lacag. Sad but true

u wanna hear something funny? I goggled HIV symptoms and went to my doctor listed all those symptoms. I even hinted check my blood. the doctor was clueless still. He prescribed pain killers, and vitamin Ds. Every doctor does the standard checks. They ask u to cough while placing the dr. torch in your heart. They feel your neck for limb node swelling. loooool

Once a somali spot member came to somali spot crying her limb nodes in the neck has swollen, i told her, u got HIV nayaa go get checked! looool

Dr.s usually look for Cancer if they see a swollen neck.

Really pathetic. I can sense someone high blood pressure just by looking at their fingers lol

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
And they said I might be depressed and should consider taking anti depressants and anxiety medication to treat my brain fog

What should I do , ladies a jew I don't trust her. I am not a tool to be tested on.
don't take them they only treat symptoms find the cause SSRI's will FRY your brain

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

If I were you I would comply to be fair, as much as they don't exactly work for anyone antidepressants are the best we currently have right now.

But I do have some good news, there's been study after study on psychedelics, in particularly psilocybin to treat the most difficult of depression disorders.

Before any of these came out or even knew that psilocybin may cure depression (Yes, I used "cure" deliberately), I took a trip to the Netherlands, there was this music festival that stretched over few days, it's basically a drug fest. Around then the only drug I did was cannabis so I was pretty much a noob. However I've always been methodical and analytical, even with the different cannabis strains. I always loved to analyse the type of high each strain would give me instead of smoking just to become nacas'd out.

That's enough background, so basically I wanted to try all the drugs that was available for the night. As luck would have it I started with Psilocybin. I must've been tripping in my tent with a friend looking after me for a good 6 hours, which felt like a year. Let's just say I didn't do any other drug that day and the next 8 years, I also quit smoking and the occasional drinking I was doing after that night. It's been 8 years since that experience, and my depression which was considered drug resistant literally wasn't an issue anymore. It felt like someone opened a window to bring some light to the darkest corners of my mind.

I have become the best version of myself since then. I joined the gym, took on new habits like painting, BJJ, reading books etc... But wallahi I can confidently say it cured my depression which was a massive issue for me from the age of 15 til around 19. It's ruined 4 years of my life I can't claim back but alhamdulilah regardless, I can't complain especially seeing that I'm a completely different person right now.

Trending