I went to the doctor

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
And they said I might be depressed and should consider taking anti depressants and anxiety medication to treat my brain fog

I told them I don't want to be fat .

What should I do , ladies a jew I don't trust her. I am not a tool to be tested on.
:stressed:

she works for the drug dealers (pharmaceutical companies) to sell their product.

Anti-Depression tablets wth is that like what does it do ? it cures your depression within an instant ?

Some BS

:pachah1:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
she works for the drug dealers (pharmaceutical companies) to sell their product.

Anti-Depression tablets wth is that like what does it do ? it cures your depression within an instant ?

Some BS

:pachah1:
I'm not even depressed, I am the most happiest person ever I swear, I only get stressed.
I don't know how she quickly jumped to depression I think she is @Basra

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Anti depressants are horrific for patients with depression. Don't take it

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And they said I might be depressed and should consider taking anti depressants and anxiety medication to treat my brain fog

What should I do , ladies a jew I don't trust her. I am not a tool to be tested on.
Ive seen one somali guy on that medication he went from being a kaneeco to a hippo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I have been saying you are depressed forever huuno! Wallee iyoo billee i am a witch! I also said @Grigori Rasputin has HIV, and one day he will admit it to it loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You need to get married

i disagree. Marriage is the last thing she need now. . @SOULSEARCHING is a sweet soul. She is a sensitive soul. Her depression probably stems from a childhood sexual abuse. Incest possibly. She habors really terrible nightmare secret that can drive a soul to the edge. Thats why she calls herself "Soul Searching." she is searching a soul that has escaped her body because of the trauma. She is withdrawn, she has depression breath, you know, i can sense all that here from my screen, imagine if she stood before me and i oggled her from head to toe, upto her nails, i could tell alot.

No doubt she is sexually horny, but she is a human of course. But i would say, deal with the demons first before you embark on matrimony.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
i disagree. Marriage is the last thing she need snow. . @SOULSEARCHING is a sweet soul. She is a sensitive soul. Her depression probably stems from a childhood sexual abuse. Incest possibly. She habors really terrible nightmare secret that can drive a soul to the edge. Thats why she calls herself "Soul Searching." she is searching a soul that has escaped her body because of the trauma. She is withdrawn, she has depression breath, you know, i can sense all that here from my screen, imagine if she stood before me and i oggled her from head to toe, upto her nails, i could tell alot.

No doubt she is sexually horny, but she is a human of course. But i would say, deal with the demons first before you embark on matrimony.
You sound like a crazy white lady.

@Dawo do you agree with her

1604837958807.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts