I want your advice guys. This is serious waryaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
it's not even about somalis, who even makes generalizations based on some website? unless u started using the internet yesterday, u should know to take everything posted on the web with a grain of salt

u should also know that the less moderation there is on a site, the more crazy it would generally be...it's just common sense. the only way u can ignore that is if ur not familiar with the internet, or u dont care and just want an excuse to be judgemental

VixR

Veritas
it's not even about somalis, who even makes generalizations based on some website? unless u started using the internet yesterday, u should know to take everything posted on the web with a grain of salt

u should also know that the less moderation there is on a site, the more crazy it would generally be...it's just common sense. the only way u can ignore that is if ur not familiar with the internet, or u dont care and just want an excuse to be judgemental
You're in denial.

I can't say/type much cuz my hands are full, but you're in denial, no doubt about it.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
But that's real social life not internet.

Doesn't matter, we shouldn't be indifferent to people painting false perception of who we are.

Wether it be on the internett or in the media.

If people are not representative , they are not representative

Tramo

You're in denial.

I can't say/type much cuz my hands are full, but you're in denial, no doubt about it.
this site was literally created to be a safe spot for trolls :draketf:

i know that u got everything figured out and in u can never be wrong about anything...but if u think that it's perfectly normal to judge an entire ethnic group based on a site catered to and full of trolls, i would like whatever it is that you're smoking

and idk how u can talk about being in denial when u literally deny facts even after they're presented to u :lol: . if i told you the sky was blue and showed a picture of the sky and for some reason that didn't fit ur narrative you'd be like "Yeah, nope" :deadosama: . holla at me when ur ready to discuss things honestly and maturely

Dhabaal

You're in denial.

its called a diagreement. And @Tramo is right.

There is no way mass media is an holistic representation of reality.

You do realize populous media of any kind(forums,twitter,youtube..etc) only showcases a select demographic of people.

You need to delineate online from reality.

Tramo

You do realize populous media of any kind(forums,twitter,youtube..etc) only showcases a select demographic of people.

bingo

VixR

Veritas

Me: The two places Somalis congregate online are bizarre cesspits, whyyy? Where is the intelligent discourse?

You: We don't represent us cuz 4chan:fittytousand:

You: Do you want us to mimic colonizers!?

You: nooo, You're stromfront!

Dhabaal

Me: The two places Somalis congregate online are bizarre cesspits, whyyy? Where is the intelligent discourse?

You: We don't represent us cuz 4chan:fittytousand:

You: Do you want us to mimic colonizers!?

You: nooo, You're stromfront!

What do you mean by "You". Are you taking the comments others made on here and applying it to me, as if i said it.? Dafuq!

Stop with the lousy strawman arguments.

If you create a website catered to Somali intellectualism you will see members who are interested in intellectual discourse.

Its that simple...

Like i said this website is catered to select demographic of people that are opposite of that.

It would be as stupid as someone walking into a pastry cafee complaining about them not serving chicken.

Last edited:

Tramo

"2 somali websites are cesspools ergo Somalis are xoolo"

utterly lazy and disingenuous logic

The hard part is I like this girl. she says we're done if I go through with the beating.
That's the tricky part my nigga.
My hommies can't wait for this too long.
It's either the girl or my reputation on the line.
Let's be honest yor never going to marry this girl her family would make it impossible.

In one time or another in your life you will need to grow up. They did what they had to do as her brothers however wrong it was.

Is it worth going to prison? No. The Shisha place will have witnesses and possibly CCTV cameras outside on the Main Street and inside. Not worth years behind bars and a criminal record.

Cut ties with her for good and stick to your own somali girls.

So I'm a a college student in Cali who is studying engineering and I work at my school as a tutor, I've been tutoring this half Bosnian half Iraqi girl this semester(fall semester). she came in like everyday and wanted me to be her tutor, some guys that I worked with told me that the girl liked me but I really didn't think of her that way and I thought I was doing a better job of teaching her well and thought that was the reason she came to me.This girl had developed feelings for me and told me over text a couple weeks ago. I never gave her my number but she asked one of my colleagues and he gave it to her. We texted each other and went out on a lot. Now the problem is her father and two big brothers are control freaks and they found out I was talking to her. They jumped me with a couple of their Arab niggas a week ago. The girl is telling me not to take revenge but Wallahi I can't let this shit slide, I wanna gather up my niggas and beat the shit out of her brothers at a shisha lounge they hang out at every weekend.
I know if I do this I will loose this girl and maybe go to jail. My hooyo and abo are telling me to let it go but Wallahi Dem mothrrfuckers jumped me really bad Wallahi.

I don't know what to do should I let it slide or make them face the music??
Guys I really need some advice here.
Also press charges you should've done that in the first place.

The girls loyalty will always be with her family no matter what. Dump her and change your number or block hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts