I want your advice guys. This is serious waryaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
it is abnormal. this site is literally somali 4chan. like @BebsiBolice said, nobody in their right mind would use 4chan to judge cadaan ppl. it's absolutely absurd. nobody's disagreeing that a lot of what is posted on this site is fucked, but to extrapolate that onto Somalis in general shows that either ur not familiar with how the internet works, or u havent interacted with many somalis irl or both

ur not looking at this rationally or objectively. u think a majority of the ppl in this thread want OP to release a sex tape ffs, and persisted in this belief even after it was proved incontrovertibly false. ur free to believe what u want i guess, but that doesn't preclude u from being wrong :zhqjlmx:
The only sites representing you on the entireeee internet are "Somali 4chan", and this doesn't concern you? The only place u can interact with diaspora Somalis is a "Somali 4chan".

If it isn't representative, what is it?

VixR

Veritas
What @VixR is doing is a classic case of the "pot calling the kettle black"

Wallahi of all the people to complain about garbage posts:mjlol:, you are literally the personification of Stormfront and 4chan.

One could assume you were the leader of this grotesque accident based of your own shitty posts.
Well, don't stop there, air your thoughts on how I'm the personification of stromfront and 4chan. I'm open.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
The only sites representing you on the entireeee internet are "Somali 4chan", and this doesn't concern you?
that's a completely separate discussion, but no website on the internet represents me (or you) or Somali people as a whole. perhaps if u didnt consider obscure websites to represent entire groups of people, you'd have a more realistic outlook on your own people :zhqjlmx:

VixR

Veritas
that's a completely separate discussion, but no website on the internet represents me (or you) or Somali people as a whole. perhaps if u didnt consider obscure websites to represent entire groups of people, you'd have a more realistic outlook on your own people :zhqjlmx:
See, you're wrong about that. You may think it unfair, but absolutely does represent you.

Too bad Somalis give zero shits about, oh you know, silly old things like general perception, image, reputation.

I agree that this site is bizarre. Most people are guilty of playing a character.

Too much trolling - I admit that I'm personally guilty of some exaggerations. :zhqjlmx:

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
The only sites representing you on the entireeee internet are "Somali 4chan", and this doesn't concern you? The only place u can interact with diaspora Somalis is a "Somali 4chan".

If it isn't representative, what is it?

Let me tell you something most forums have top notch moderation, however cater to a select demographic of people.

This is a website made by a deculturalized Gay Atheist Somali from Canada , for the purpose of bringing humiliation upon Somalis and allow specific garabage demographic of people freedom to post( Atheists, and , trash from all corners of the internett), you can't be serious in thinking this is representative of the wider Somali diaspora.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
See, you're wrong about that. You may think it unfair, but absolutely does represent you.

Too bad Somalis give zero shits about, oh you know, silly old things like general perception, image, reputation.

What image is that? One that fits the narratives of former colonizers or one that mimics them?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
popcorn-blank.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

i dont know about that, but we certainly dont give a shit about the opinions of people who think a website on the internet can represent us as a people

"Somalis are X/Y/Z. Trust me, I know this because I read www.somalispot.com that's totally not a safe haven for trolls :fittytousand:"

:westbrookwtf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't have a stick up my ass, I'm being serious.

:mindblown: Narrative of the colonizers? That's where this critique leads for you?

Are you trolling rn?

Clearly I can't tell.

What image do u want is to have and why should we care about our image to rest of the Internet world. No one cares and yes I'm being serious you said Somalis don't care about image what image do u want us to act white because I'm sure we have some pedophiles in here.

Somalis rep has been shit since 1993. Don't blame Somalispot.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
I agree with her on one thing Somalis are rather indifferent to how they are percieved and also indifferent to their misrepresentation especially in the media and Online.

Part of that reason is because its a generation who lacks an identity and consequently don't know where they stand on things.

What you see is an identity crisis in the Somali community.

When people don't know who they are, they are more suceptible to degrading themselves and clapping for others just like them in doing so.

You wont see any other groups showcasing the bad side of their face as respresentative of who they are.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I agree with her on one thing Somalis are rather indifferent to how they are percieved and also indifferent to their misrepresentation especially in the media and Online.

Part of that reason is because many 2nd generation diasporians lack an identity and consequently don't know where they stand on things.

When people don't know who they are, they are more suceptible to degrading themselves and clapping for others just like them in doing so.

But that's real social life not internet.

VixR

Veritas
What image do u want is to have and why should we care about our image to rest of the Internet world. No one cares and yes I'm being serious you said Somalis don't care about image what image do u want us to act white because I'm sure we have some pedophiles in here.

i dont know about that, but we certainly dont give a shit about the opinions of people who think a website on the internet can represent us as a people

"Somalis are X/Y/Z. Trust me, I know this because I read www.somalispot.com that's totally not a safe haven for trolls :fittytousand:"

:westbrookwtf:
:kanyehmm:

Am I speaking an alien language. Am I being inarticulate here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts