I want your advice guys. This is serious waryaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
So I'm a a college student in Cali who is studying engineering and I work at my school as a tutor, I've been tutoring this half Bosnian half Iraqi girl this semester(fall semester). she came in like everyday and wanted me to be her tutor, some guys that I worked with told me that the girl liked me but I really didn't think of her that way and I thought I was doing a better job of teaching her well and thought that was the reason she came to me.This girl had developed feelings for me and told me over text a couple weeks ago. I never gave her my number but she asked one of my colleagues and he gave it to her. We texted each other and went out on a lot. Now the problem is her father and two big brothers are control freaks and they found out I was talking to her. They jumped me with a couple of their Arab niggas a week ago. The girl is telling me not to take revenge but Wallahi I can't let this shit slide, I wanna gather up my niggas and beat the shit out of her brothers at a shisha lounge they hang out at every weekend.
I know if I do this I will loose this girl and maybe go to jail. My hooyo and abo are telling me to let it go but Wallahi Dem mothrrfuckers jumped me really bad Wallahi.

I don't know what to do should I let it slide or make them face the music??
Guys I really need some advice here.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
damn bro its looking tight on you... looks like you gon have to hit some licks and jump em. They can't get away wit it
The hard part is I like this girl. she says we're done if I go through with the beating.
That's the tricky part my nigga.
My hommies can't wait for this too long.
It's either the girl or my reputation on the line.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Or you can call the police and say there is some suspicious terroristic activity at their crib... watch em get shook when the SWAT skrts into their driveway :chrisfreshhah:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Waryaa are you crazy.
I'm a do real time for lying to the popos.:lolbron::mjlaugh:
anonymous tip cuh
The hard part is I like this girl. she says we're done if I go through with the beating.
That's the tricky part my nigga.
My hommies can't wait for this too long.
It's either the girl or my reputation on the line.
defend your reputations at all costs there no guarantee your gon get the girl anyways her dad gon prob arrange her to some ali baba.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Let it go, it's not worth risking your future for
It's not that easy mate, I am recovering from a broken rib and a black eye. I wanted to go to the police but their mother (the girl's mother) literally begged me and my family not to press charges.
Their mother litteraly BEGGED.

Oh my....
But first, how are you going to marry the girl if the father and her brothers hate you? Will her family let you marry her? You will have to think about this carefully. And the girl, did she at least try to talk with her father or brothers ? What was her reaction after what the father and brothers did to you? Did she felt sorry?
And I advice you to just ignore them for this one. If they try to do it on you again, than I dont know.

It's not that easy mate, I am recovering from a broken rib and a black eye. I wanted to go to the police but their mother (the girl's mother) literally begged me and my family not to press charges.
Their mother litteraly BEGGED.

Oh woow I didn't know that they got you that bad.

f*ck that go to the police

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Oh my....
But first, how are you going to marry the girl if the father and her brothers hate you? Will her family let you marry her? You will have to think about this carefully. And the girl, did she at least try to talk with her father or brothers ? What was her reaction after what the father and brothers did to you? Did she felt sorry?
And I advice you to just ignore them for this one. If they try to do it on you again, than I dont know.
The girl did talk to her family and said that she confessed her feelings to me first. the father didn't believe her and actually started talking smack about Somali infront of my family. Wallahi I felt like knocking him out cold. the only reason I haven't taken action yet is their poor mother she is really nice and kind.

VixR

Veritas
It's my opinion that u have to do something. Press charges or take a wack at them. Heal first and be smart about it. I wouldn't let it slide.

Who cares if their mother is nice. Press charges or get your ppl together and do your worst. Pressing charges is the smarter option, jumping them is higher risk.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
u got jumped by her dad? :dead:

i feel u cuhh they did u dirty walahi, but i cracked up at the thought of some old ass bosnian dude jumping u with his sons i just gotta be real :chrisfreshhah:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
u got jumped by her dad? :dead:

i feel u cuhh they did u dirty walahi, but i cracked up at the thought of some old ass bosnian dude jumping u with his sons i just gotta be real :chrisfreshhah:
The guy isn't that old. but the thought of a ass old man taking swings at me burns me to my core Wallahi.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
It's my opinion that u have to do something. Press charges or take a wack at them. Heal first and be smart about it. I wouldn't let it slide.

Who cares if their mother is nice. Press charges or get your ppl together and do your worst. Pressing charges is the smarter option, jumping them is higher risk.
My ayeeyo wants me to wack them up, I see why she said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts