I want your advice guys. This is serious waryaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
i mean, it's just facts. idk why ur being weird about this. u'll have ample opportunity to call ppl xoolo without making shit up
Aint that the truth, plenty of xollo behavior on here, but I'm not making shit up. I don't have to. Shit is not exactly in short supply.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Aint that the truth, plenty of xollo behavior on here, but I'm not making shit up. I don't have to. Shit is not exactly in short supply.
:damedamn:

ur being like those birthers who when even after Obama released his long ass birth certificate were like "yeah, no he's still a kenyan muslim"

VixR

Veritas
:damedamn:

ur being like those birthers who when even after Obama released his long ass birth certificate were like "yeah, no he's still a kenyan muslim"
Wtf is wrong with ppl on this site. Why is the general population so fucked? To come on a website with limited contact, and find the quality of ppl on here is disturbing. I even went to somnet and what I browsed there was more the same. Are ppl actually playing characters on here or are you telling me these r supposed to be my people?

Tramo

Wtf is wrong with ppl on this site. Why is the general population so fucked? To come on a website with limited contact, and find the quality of ppl on here is disturbing. I even went to somnet and what I browsed there was more the same. Are ppl actually playing characters on here or are you telling me these supposed to be my people?
i dont disagree, but this aint the thread is all i'm saying

btw a lot of ppl on here are exaggerating and/or arent completely serious. i bet most ppl on here are much different irl then how they present themselves online. i dont think it's a good idea to extrapolate onto the general somali population from some small corner on the internet. ur bound to find some unsavoury characters online, it's just the nature of the anonymous beast :mjdontkno:

VixR

Veritas
i dont disagree, but this aint the thread is all i'm saying

btw a lot of ppl on here are exaggerating and/or arent completely serious. i bet most ppl on here are much different irl then how they present themselves online. i dont think it's a good idea to extrapolate onto the general somali population from some small corner on the internet. ur bound to find some unsavoury characters online, it's just the nature of the anonymous beast :mjdontkno:
I browse other forums, it's not the same.

This is the internet. Of couse there are going to be a few unsavory characters on forums, but they r not the overwhelming norm. And they're outnumbered by knowledgeable posts that have something worth saying, something of substance, worthwhile dialogue and debate, something worth learning that redeems the community. There is practically ZERO of that here.

Tramo

There may be a few unsavory characters, but they r not the norm. And they're outnumbered by knowledgeable posts that have something worth saying, something of substance, something worth learning that redeems the community. There is practically zero of that here.
yea this is basically somali stormfront, but u have to keep in mind the history of the site. it was created for ppl who were banned/ostracized from somnet to have a place where they can say w/e the f*ck the want. essentially unlimited free speech with minimal moderation

most other forums have pretty heavy moderation. this one football forum i post on for example, u even get a warning for what they call 'post on poster'. it's a completely different paradigm here...almost anything goes, it's a free for all. at the end of the day, it's not a reflection on the average somali trust me. try not to make sweeping judgements on Somalis based on the Somali version of 4chan

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time

This is the internet. Of couse there are going to be a few unsavory characters on forums, but they r not the overwhelming norm. And they're outnumbered by knowledgeable posts that have something worth saying, something of substance, something worth learning that redeems the community. There is practically ZERO of that here.

I do agree that there should be more forums topics that encourage intellectual discussion and an exchange of ideas and knowledge on this website. However, I feel that people come to this website to just have fun and forget their problems. I find that the post that has thought provoking content tend to have least replies while the qabil thread gets lots of replies. It is a sad reality.

VixR

Veritas
yea this is basically somali stormfront, but u have to keep in mind the history of the site. it was created for ppl who were banned/ostracized from somnet to have a place where they can say w/e the f*ck the want. essentially unlimited free speech with minimal moderation

most other forums have pretty heavy moderation. this one football forum i post on for example, u even get a warning for what they call 'post on poster'. it's a completely different paradigm here...almost anything goes, it's a free for all. at the end of the day, it's not a reflection on the average somali trust me. try not to make sweeping judgements on Somalis based on the Somali version of 4chan
If You're saying it's somnet's banned members are here, SS being it's old black sheep members, why are they equally of no substance? I visited the fking site, there's nothing there. The only forums on the whole internet to represent you, and they have nothing going for them but pure unadulterated garbage. That is your representation. Why shouldn't I judge it? In fact, if anything you should all be judging it too.

Freespeech is no excuse for subpar atmosphere here. You see the moderation in action in other places, but it isn't a constant barrage of deleted posts. There are informed posts, funny posts, shit that makes u think and contemplate life. Most the time I laugh on here, it's bad humor, like comparing ppl to weeds.

Tramo

If You're saying it's somnet's banned members are here, SS being it's old black sheep members, why are they equally of no substance? I visited the fking site, there's nothing there. The only forums on the whole internet to represent you, and they have nothing going for them but pure unadulterated garbage. That is your representation. Why shouldn't I judge it? In fact, if anything you should all be judging it too.

Freespeech is no excuse for subpar atmosphere here. You see the moderation in action in other places, but it isn't a constant barrage of deleted posts. There are informed posts, funny posts, shit that makes u think and contemplate life. Most the time I laugh on here, it's bad humor, like comparing ppl to weeds.
aight u need to cut out this your and you ppl shit, ur not @AbdiJohnson. caadi iska dhig, these are ur ppl too :ufdup:

why shouldnt u judge it? because it's the damn internet, s'wrong with u? :dwill: . go outside and meet some somali ppl and you'll realize that this is a hilarious caricature of somalis at best

VixR

Veritas
aight u need to cut out this your and you ppl shit, ur not @AbdiJohnson. caadi iska dhig, these are ur ppl too :ufdup:

why shouldnt u judge it? because it's the damn internet, s'wrong with u? :dwill: . go outside and meet some somali ppl and you'll realize that this is a hilarious caricature of somalis at best
Why are u deflecting?

I can't be the only one who thinks this.

When are the Somali ppl gonna give up this "I don't give a shit" act they have going, huh? Nothing matters to u ppl.

Tramo

Why are u deflecting?

I can't be the only one who thinks this.

When are the Somali ppl gonna give up this "I don't give a shit" act they have going, huh? Nothing matters to u ppl.
deflecting from what :ayaanswag:

why are u trying to judge like you're on the outside looking in, like ur not Somali and dont have damn near 3k posts on here :ayaanswag:

if u dont see why judging a group of ppl (your own ppl weliba) from some small site on the internet with almost no rules is dumb then what can i say? enjoy ur view from that high horse i guess :ayaanswag:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Lol. It's the Internet you shouldn't take it too seriously. 4chan doesn't represent cadaans and lipstick alley doesn't represent black women so why should sspot represent Somali diasporas?
@VixR

VixR

Veritas
deflecting from what :ayaanswag:

why are u trying to judge like you're on the outside looking in, like ur not Somali and dont have damn near 3k posts on here :ayaanswag:

if u dont see why judging a group of ppl (your own ppl weliba) from some small site on the internet with almost no rules is dumb then what can i say? enjoy ur view from that high horse i guess :ayaanswag:
I've thought this ever since I've been here.

Stop trying to act like it's an abnormal observation, it's not.

I'm only a person. But forget a horse, I could sit atop the neck of a giraffe and it still wouldn't be high enough for an average person not to question this madness.

This place is like a grotesque accident; you want to stop looking, but you can't look away.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
What @VixR is doing is a classic case of the "pot calling the kettle black"

Wallahi of all the people to complain about garbage posts:mjlol:, you are literally the personification of Stormfront and 4chan.

One could assume you were the leader of this grotesque accident based of your own shitty posts.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

I'm only a person. But forget a horse, I could sit atop the neck of a giraffe and it still wouldn't be high enough for an average person not to question this madness.

This place is like a grotesque accident; you want to stop looking, but you can't look away.

Pull the stick out of your ass abayoo.

Tramo

it is abnormal. this site is literally somali 4chan. like @BebsiBolice said, nobody in their right mind would use 4chan to judge cadaan ppl. it's absolutely absurd. nobody's disagreeing that a lot of what is posted on this site is fucked, but to extrapolate that onto Somalis in general shows that either ur not familiar with how the internet works, or u havent interacted with many somalis irl or both

ur not looking at this rationally or objectively. u think a majority of the ppl in this thread want OP to release a sex tape ffs, and persisted in this belief even after it was proved incontrovertibly false. ur free to believe what u want i guess, but that doesn't preclude u from being wrong :zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending